🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Do not get me wrong.
    I totally agree that the Highlander needs a Rework. And having more options.

I also see no harm in asking for opinions.

But enough opinions have been given in various subjects, for Highlander and so many other Heroes like Aramusha, and how long did it take to make them?

I think Ubisoft is doing a great job with the latest reworks that will come out in the next Season with the exception of Shugoki, which I’m a little skeptical about.

What I am against is to be tied for asking for opinions, to open politically correct speeches so that in fact nothing is done, or to be done when half the world has lost interest.

Ubisoft must be in permanent contact with the community, but when asking for opinions, it is already known that the hero's Mains will always understand that the Main needs a Buff, the other Mains of other heroes will say that it is OP, and they will walk discussing the logic of Chicken and Egg and who was born first.

Ubisoft has to be aware of the product it sells. It is not to release super OP heroes when they are paid for Cash, then make a nerf when they are already paid with Steel, and another nerf when everyone has already bought the hero.

Or having to be the community to explain who the strong heroes are or not ... As if the designers at Ubisoft didn't know ...
     1 people found this helpful

the question I have to ask myself is why he is never gotten a rework. If im not mistaken and correct me if im wrong, most heroes have received a rework of some kind, maybe more than one. So im asking is why has the HL'er been deemed unfit for a rework. Im not gone whine and cry about this subject, nor say he's op or say he weaker than a pine float. It does boggle my mind why Ubi has overlooked or left him out

my guess as to why shaolin and highlander are left out is the fact that theyre both dual stance heroes. Theres probably extra testing and things to go along with reworking these characters. Theres already so many bugs for highlander as of now so his rework is probably giving them some trouble

Or just correct the Chars description.

Highlander
    Two Combat Forms (One works sometimes, and the other is just decoration)

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    HL is the kind of hero that can get you demolished if you normally encounter noobs using them and suddenly a good one appears.Or if you never encountered one before and you are not familiar with the moveset.

I normally win against them, but some people mastered him to such a degree you can think he is op. So I can say some, a very few elite Highlanders can beat me.

He is not OP,he is difficult to use, he can do good damage, he can destroy noobs with lights and hyperarmor, the use of two stances can be complicated, he can dodge spam you, he can counter you with crushing lights.
    In master hands and against not S tiers he "can" be real good, that person must love HL to practice this much and to still playing him after the plethora of shortcomings he has.
    But make no mistake, he needs adjustments ASAP.

Well devs you need some feed back,now you got some. Question now is are you gonna listen or keep ignoring the fact that a HL needs and should be getting a rework?

Originally Posted by Shaladaxx Go to original post
    Well devs you need some feed back,now you got some. Question now is are you gonna listen or keep ignoring the fact that a HL needs and should be getting a rework?
    I think they will ignore us. The reason is because in order to make a good rework of HL, they have to add new moves, and create new animations, which basically means spending a lot of time on it, and since they didn't add it in the next TG, I guess they don't really want to spend a lot of time and work on an old hero.

Originally Posted by Sanguinius-IX- Go to original post
    I think they will ignore us. The reason is because in order to make a good rework of HL, they have to add new moves, and create new animations, which basically means spending a lot of time on it, and since they didn't add it in the next TG, I guess they don't really want to spend a lot of time and work on an old hero.
    Not only what you say here but I believe that theyre being pushed back for a highlander rework due to his bugs. He already has a lot of bugs (tech) in his current state. Most of which have come about from ubi changing one thing and something else goes wrong. Hes probably held together with spaghetti code at the moment and will take alot more effort to get right.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234