MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member

still a lot of cheaters in Higher level

lol inhuman reactions, same timings, never caught with baits, activation of parry bot, auto gb and auto block when they are in critical health...now even full block has its own script... really UBI? when this will be fixed? rep zeros doing this? I mean do I really need to put the sites in here selling all of this? Is always the same with this game, its a plague when you see entire teams of smurfs(level zero ) doing super parries and being mediums...do something, people abandone this game for this. 2 friends Abandoned yesterday this game , uninstalled it when they just were destroyed by a level zero warden blocking/parry everything...do you know how difficult is to convince people to buy this game in my country??1 rep warlords never get caught with gb/baits and always interrupt gb(this is actually a script i can point you to the site selling this) , using full block on perfect time on activation, if you feint they interrupt with light, if you gb they interrupt with another light, if you let fly the light...full blocked on perfect time... I mean they are harder to detect as a cheat unlike parry bot, is that hard to improve the cheating detection software?
     2 people found this helpful

Sorry, I know it doesn't have much to do with the subject discussed...but I play with Jorm.

And the feeling of playing with Jorm is similar to that of contributing funds to a solidarity action, knowing that your contribution doesn't make a big difference, but even so you feel that you are helping a greater cause.

So at this point talking about High Level for me becomes unwise.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by PicoAncus Go to original post
    Sorry, I know it doesn't have much to do with the subject discussed...but I play with Jorm.

And the feeling of playing with Jorm is similar to that of contributing funds to a solidarity action, knowing that your contribution doesn't make a big difference, but even so you feel that you are helping a greater cause.

So at this point talking about High Level for me becomes unwise.
    I don´t know if you are being ironic or not, but while I acknowledge jorm is real weak, this is far important than a rework, at least for the survival of the game.
    I don´t really understand if you are comparing my post to a wasted effort to a greater cause, since I ´m not a native english speaker and a have a little (functional)asperger, I will assume for you playing with jorm is almost like everyone is cheating against you.

in a way they are cause jorm design is flawed, more even so in higher level play. But like I said I´m just assuming, if you are being ironic, well higher level indeed is full of cheaters, even in ranked some of the top are doing it, so is not a waste to remind the devs that many, many people abandone the game for this. Literally my friends were trained by me and at least they are plat 5...some zero rep warden erase them completely not killed even once, not even by me an almost master in console(now Im on PC). bollocks I say.

If I misunderstood your post is probably because my own limitations with english.