Darkzone is dying

Ubi, you guys should do something to fix this game, it has been a few days that's it's really hard to find a server to play and when I can find there are a lot of players in cover at the turret throwing all the skills from there.

Honestly the skills on this game are very important but completely unbalanced, There are no counter for the skill builds, you can use hazard protection for the status effects, but the damage from the skill is completely unbalanced, then you put a A.R. or a Snipper build but the stick bomb is much more powerful has more reach and does more damage than the nemesis, and the player not even need to leave the turret, then when I try find a good server on the invaded one, there are absolutely no players at all.
    There are a lot of players that really love this game speacially the PVP, but just stop playing because you guys never fix anything and just keep putting more skills and more status effects in everything!!!

I know that you guys probably will not even read this topic, but I decided to give a try. I still like the game, but just like a to of other players I'm already going to warzone.

Licher.Rus's Avatar Senior Member
    DZ in this game was born dead. Actually, in TD1 too.
    Nothing can do about this.
     2 people found this helpful

Massive had the golden opportunity to get on board with the Battle Royal scene in Div 2 with Survival which is the PvP game mode people want to play and were asking for it from the beta release , just look at Twitch where Warzone is consistently in the top 5 most watched streams every day

The thing is players want a fun and highly competitive PvP game mode and is something that players will want to stream , streams equals players which equals $$$ in the pockets of investors and developers!!

Lets hope with this next update they learn from their terrible mistakes and bring something to the table that fills the void that is desperately needed

L3AND80's Avatar Member
    In front of the PC, playing and waiting for news...
    The difficult truth that many do not want to accept ...

This game, for those who have hundreds or thousands of hours and have already done everything ... is DEAD.

In my case, it is with regret that I accept this, but I am much more than satisfied to have spent almost 2000 hours with him, if a game provides me with 10% of this, I already consider the amount I spent on it well paid, so The Division 2 was far beyond that.

But it is clear that in the midst of all this there is a lot of disappointment due to the fact that what could have been done with this game and even with other Ubisoft games, which is a company that creates good or great games that could be "game of the year", but that for some reason they are always released with a lot of problems, mainly bugs and they are not able to fix and take advantage of all the potential that their games have ... this is sad.

Originally Posted by Ianpontes Go to original post
    Honestly the skills on this game are very important but completely unbalanced, There are no counter for the skill builds....
    Jammer Pulse. I run one almost 100% of the time.

I had a great time in the DZ the other night with some randoms. It's still alive, but maybe not "as well" as before.

Jammer pulse is good yea, but thats the only thing.
    I always wanted a hack skill, that hacks skills.
    He also said that the players with skill builds don't leave the turret.
    Meaning that big one at the checkpoint, that 1 shot rogue players.
    So that rogue players can't checkpoint camp...
    And now unskilled players with skill builds camp the checkpoint
    This means you as a rogue, can't kill them, only down them.
    Because if you get close to kill them,the turret kills you.
    And they get healed by their fellow camper

Funny how the weak players complained in div1 about checkpoint camping, now do the same thing in div2.

Originally Posted by DutchLMB4ever Go to original post
    Jammer pulse is good yea, but thats the only thing.
    I always wanted a hack skill, that hacks skills.
    He also said that the players with skill builds don't leave the turret.
    Meaning that big one at the checkpoint, that 1 shot rogue players.
    So that rogue players can't checkpoint camp...
    And now unskilled players with skill builds camp the checkpoint
    This means you as a rogue, can't kill them, only down them.
    Because if you get close to kill them,the turret kills you.
    And they get healed by their fellow camper

Funny how the weak players complained in div1 about checkpoint camping, now do the same thing in div2.
    Also, the disrupt sticky.

And even with a 6 red build, carry a seeker to kill the downed enemy. Works 100% of the time.

Forgot the sticky indeed and the EMP grenade.
    But I meant you can only disrupt/jamm/EMP the skills.
    That's why I said a hacking skill would be nice.

Oke never tried that, so that big turret at the checkpoint doesn't shoot it?

just spam explosive sticky's and seekers or traps and watch em die

Originally Posted by DutchLMB4ever Go to original post
    Forgot the sticky indeed and the EMP grenade.
    But I meant you can only disrupt/jamm/EMP the skills.
    That's why I said a hacking skill would be nice.

Oke never tried that, so that big turret at the checkpoint doesn't shoot it?
    Never been destroyed for me. If someone shoots the seeker, or jams it, sure it will fail. But down someone & then chuck it over the wall, and you're good to go.