Trying to find my my ideal sens

Hey everyone hoping someone can help me I've been struggling to find my ideal sens I know it's personal preference but I can't seem to find one I'm comfortable with any suggestions on what I should try atm I'm on 800dpi with 9 horizontal and 9 vertical

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    So, when assessing your comfort levels here, do you feel like you're moving too fast or too slow?

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by On1MusHa Go to original post
    Hey everyone hoping someone can help me I've been struggling to find my ideal sens I know it's personal preference but I can't seem to find one I'm comfortable with any suggestions on what I should try atm I'm on 800dpi with 9 horizontal and 9 vertical
    This is literally best video for you, check it out

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    And while this is a personal preference for everyone, I would definitely recommend that your vertical sensitivity be less than your horizontal (like by almost half); that'll help stop you from having potato aim.

Also, try doing something like the following as you make adjustments. This might help you hone-in on what naturally feels best to you, as you practice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etfny5LweXE&t

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    And while this is a personal preference for everyone, I would definitely recommend that your vertical sensitivity be less than your horizontal (like by almost half); that'll help stop you from having potato aim.
    That will ruin your muscle memory, i have never heard that someone do that.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    That will ruin your muscle memory, i have never heard that someone do that.
    Oh yeah, a lot of high-level players recommend it. I remember Braction mentioning it, among others. Like I said, it's personal preference, but for me, it made a huge difference.