Comunity

A lot of cominity thinks to night maps shold be back in the game. Ubisoft please do not ingore us! Please bring bach night maps in casual.
     4 people found this helpful

Slyrr7's Avatar Senior Member
    Hear, hear. But they've been ignoring us for 3 years at least. Why break their track record now?

If there was a way that Vigil and Glaz won’t be overpowered sure I say bring night maps back but a pure black look might overpowered on night maps in my opinion.

No, Vigil was in gams when night maps was thing, and glaz of course, and they was not op

Well if that is indeed the case then yes I would agree with you that night maps should return. I started in year five I like to say I really got in shadow legacy not void edge.

Slyrr7's Avatar Senior Member
    Anybody who can look at Glaz's stats now and say he's "OP" needs their head examined . Glaz is dead LAST across the board because he's been nerfed almost out of existence. Night maps were pretty much the only place where he MIGHT be useful now. All the more reason to bring them back.

The reason Night Maps were taken out of the game was because of the light adjustment between the interior and exterior of the maps. Looking inside when on a window made it difficult to see things easily.

whilst I don't think Glaz and Vigil would necessary be overpowered on said maps, they were bloody frustrating to play on because it was easy to kill someone who was rappelling.

This is more of a problem with the game engine over anything else, they put in a light adjustment mechanic when moving inside the building. I'm glad they took night maps out because it was nothing but sheer frustration, and i cant imagine a new player coming into the game now and getting killed because they couldn't see what or who was shooting at them.