no puedo activar un DLC

hola buenas compre el juego de FarCry5 en Steam hace mucho tiempo ya y ayer entre a la pagina esta para ver ofertas encontré el DLC de zombie y lo compre pero nose como hacer para activarlo en el juego ya que cuando lo pongo me dice que lo tengo que comprar

Ubi-Wan's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, ElNaguuu! We only support English on the forums here, and we also have a French & German forum. Would it be possible to repeat your question in English?

Alternatively, you can open a ticket on our support site and an agent will get back to you in your preferred language.

Hello good, I bought the FarCry5 game on Steam a long time ago and yesterday I went to this page to see offers I found the zombie DLC and bought it but I don't know how to do to activate it in the game since when I put it it tells me that I have it what to buy

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for translating your query, to confirm did you buy this additional DLC via our Ubisoft Store, through Steam or another 3rd party distributor.? So we can get this looked into for you would you be able to contact us directly and provide an image showing the proof of purchase for this content but it not being available in your game.

The fastest way to do this would be directly through our "Live Chat" service when this is available but you can also get in touch via our social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook if you have access to these services.