1. #1

    Scripters

    Hello,
    So, what the **** is actually going on with scripters ? they are everywhere and ruinning the game, wtf is there no anti cheat ? like is it suppose to be normal ? Ubisoft please its so annoying how is it even possible ?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Mérida, México
    Posts
    719
    report them everytime you see them, basically if they had enough reports ubi will scan them.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    It is definitely problematic and the fact they haven't done anything about it yet leads me to believe they never will. It's kind of Ubisoft's thing... they put out these novel, really high potential games and then proceed to make the most short-sighted decisions and REFUSE to make really obvious changes/implementations.

    I have been playing this game for a long time and can probably discern quicker than most when I am dealing with someone running scripts and even then I could be wrong. Relying on the community to report these players as a means to deal with this issue is not only insufficient because the average player or newer players will have a hard time figuring out who is actually doing it, but it could create an even bigger issue than people scripting and that is innocent players getting banned for accumulation of reports because they have a good match or are very skilled or they just happen to get lucky and pull off 3 light parries in a row. I mean everyone has either seen it, done it or been on the receiving end of a player reporting or at least threatening to report someone than dunked on them in a match purely out of frustration.

    This is why Ubisoft MUST put something in place to protect against this but as I said earlier, since they haven't already they probably never will or there is some conflict with the game's engine or I/O system that doesn't allow them to install an anti cheat. But my money is on typical Ubisoft stubborness and lack of awareness in their communities.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,617
    Originally Posted by LeSaintLait Go to original post
    Hello,
    So, what the **** is actually going on with scripters ? they are everywhere and ruinning the game, wtf is there no anti cheat ? like is it suppose to be normal ? Ubisoft please its so annoying how is it even possible ?
    If you feel like you're encountering cheaters in your game, then I would strongly encourage you to reach out to the Support team. If you happen to have any videos or clips you'd like to share along with your report, definitely don't hesitate to share those with Ubi Support as well.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    If you feel like you're encountering cheaters in your game, then I would strongly encourage you to reach out to the Support team. If you happen to have any videos or clips you'd like to share along with your report, definitely don't hesitate to share those with Ubi Support as well.
    What i would like to ask is that why can't ubisoft either just cement its current anti-cheat system or finding a new system that isn't as much lacked as this one?

    I mean banning people collectively would make it more efficient and less time-consuming than banning them individually.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Mérida, México
    Posts
    719
    Originally Posted by Xavyn Go to original post
    It is definitely problematic and the fact they haven't done anything about it yet leads me to believe they never will. It's kind of Ubisoft's thing... they put out these novel, really high potential games and then proceed to make the most short-sighted decisions and REFUSE to make really obvious changes/implementations.

    I have been playing this game for a long time and can probably discern quicker than most when I am dealing with someone running scripts and even then I could be wrong. Relying on the community to report these players as a means to deal with this issue is not only insufficient because the average player or newer players will have a hard time figuring out who is actually doing it, but it could create an even bigger issue than people scripting and that is innocent players getting banned for accumulation of reports because they have a good match or are very skilled or they just happen to get lucky and pull off 3 light parries in a row. I mean everyone has either seen it, done it or been on the receiving end of a player reporting or at least threatening to report someone than dunked on them in a match purely out of frustration.

    This is why Ubisoft MUST put something in place to protect against this but as I said earlier, since they haven't already they probably never will or there is some conflict with the game's engine or I/O system that doesn't allow them to install an anti cheat. But my money is on typical Ubisoft stubborness and lack of awareness in their communities.
    totally agree, only veterans can somewhat be reliable in the task of discerning scripters and botters, others can be reported even if they are inocent.
    Ubi needs to better the system if they want for honor to be more popular and competitive which I think is the ultimate goal.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by GHO1ST__ Go to original post
    I mean banning people collectively would make it more efficient and less time-consuming than banning them individually.

    Collective banning, can sometimes result in people that are innocent being caught in the net. Case by case reviews you only ban those truly cheating.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    If you feel like you're encountering cheaters in your game, then I would strongly encourage you to reach out to the Support team. If you happen to have any videos or clips you'd like to share along with your report, definitely don't hesitate to share those with Ubi Support as well.
    I'm passing this onto you Yubble in the hopes that this'll help resolve things.

    Getting a script for For Honor is incredibly simple, and I really hope that Ubisoft is gonna do something about it so we can all enjoy our favourite game again.

    I may be spreading the problem by posting this, but I also think it has to be brought to light.

    https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/o...lockables.html

    I really want botters and scripters to be dealtt with, and it's incredibly obvious when you spot one.
    Share this post