*BUG* Anne Bonny not talking anymore

Hi,

After the main story is completed and Anne becomes your quartermaster, she'll stop talking for me. She still makes the same gestures like Ade would, implying that she's giving orders, but no audio would play. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I've tried tinkering with the audio setup of the system, reinstalled the game, reset the system, etc. Nothing has worked so far. Help would be greatly appreciated

Everyone is experiencing this currently.

Please comply Ubisoft, just so we know that you are aware.

projectpat06's Avatar Senior Member
    yup this is happening for me as well

not everyone is getting this, as i am not, she talks when i change speed and such still, havent paid attention to any other situations but i listened out for her because i read this post and it works fine for me

*edit*
    on ps3 i deleted my gamedata and profile file to try combat the contracts bug.... when i installed it all again anne no longer talks on my ship

I have the same problem.

projectpat06's Avatar Senior Member
    Any idea when a patch will be coming out?

Bumping because this is annoying the sweet Jesus out of me.

I'm having this very issue on 360. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am having the issue as well on PS3

This issue is global it happens on PC as well. You can get her talking again but it is not perfect and it is a bit of a hassle as well. Replay a memory for example the epilogue 1 (chose that because she is in it and it is relatively short), after that if you get back in the game she should start talking again. You will notice that the song Anne sings at the end is still playing SO its back to the main menu because when the song finishes no music will start playing at all, shanties are fine though. ok load the game back up and voila Anne should be talking although she will still swallow stuff and i think she never says everything when boarding starts but it is better than nothing if you find a mute quartermaster as jaring as I. It is quite finicky and you will have to do that every time since when you close the game she will be mute again.
     1 people found this helpful