Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member

Astrology in Far Cry 5

This might not be something new if you're tech savvy but here's how time is managed in Far Cry 5.
    It goes faster as the player moves..

1 people found this helpful

Is astrology can help people to change their life?

No, there's no evidence that stars have any impact on our affairs.
    It was our first attempt at understanding celestial bodies and has since been replaced by a more accurate branch called Astronomy

Great observation! But why did they use such a silly system I wonder. Just let the time pass at a normal rate without speeding up or slowing down depending on movement!

The very beautiful thing is astrology. But you're not curious what the number 5 in the name of the game means? Here numerologyangel.com I read about it and I understood that Number 5 represents spiritual energy,
    Is astrology can help people to change their life?
    Astrology is nonsense. Funny how so many "astrologers" predicted 2020 would be a great year in all those newspaper and magazine columns Do not fall for it and please dont pay someone for it. Your hard earned money will be used just to make the "astrologers" rich! However Im too late. There are plenty of them online who are making a lot of money doing "readings". Its your choice of course but do read on science debunking it before falling for it!

Originally Posted by DV20Katana Go to original post
    But why did they use such a silly system I wonder. Just let the time pass at a normal rate without speeding up or slowing down depending on movement!
    No idea. It has been that way since Far Cry 3 so it's probably tied into the Dunia 2.0 update.

Originally Posted by DV20Katana Go to original post
    Astrology is nonsense. Funny how so many "astrologers" predicted 2020 would be a great year in all those newspaper and magazine columns .....

I'm not a fan of astrology myself .....but agree, 2020 is unusual year.

It has started with - just two steps from war. And now that Pandemic.

But don't forget, 2020 is not over yet! New surprises are posible.

In general, they were right. We'll be able to judge it definitively only in 2021.

Astrology is nonsense. Funny how so many "astrologers" predicted 2020 would be a great year in all those newspaper and magazine columns Do not fall for it and please dont pay someone for it. Your hard earned money will be used just to make the "astrologers" rich! However Im too late. There are plenty of them online who are making a lot of money doing "readings". Its your choice of course but do read on science debunking it before falling for it!
    Thank you so much for your beautiful suggestion. I don't believe, but my mother believe in astrology deeply.

Astrology makes generalized claims that apply to a wide variety of people/events. You could ask her:
    - causation How can we distinguish the difference between a prediction and a coincidence?
    - falsifiability What would we expect to see if astrology was not true?

Astrology makes generalized claims that apply to a wide variety of people/events. You could ask her:
    - causation How can we distinguish the difference between a prediction and a coincidence?
    - falsifiability What would we expect to see if astrology was not true?
    Thank you so much for your beautiful response.

Anadybella, and now, I'll confuse your mind a bit.....

Do big objects influence each other? Yes.

Does the moon affects the earth and us? Yes.

Why such big objects like Jupiter and Mars should remain without influencing our planet?! Billions and billions of tons. Such huge space objects interact with each other.

How are they influencing our planet and how does it affect us - that's what astrology has been trying to understand.
    Astrology itself is one of the oldest science. Like alchemy.
    Centuries of observations and records.

Problem is not astrology - but fake astrology and great deal of charlatans who attached themselves to it.

According to astrology, 2020, is beginning of a new era - Epoch of Aquarius. (something about 2000 years)
    Turning point.

Epoch of Pisces is coming to an end.

It began two thousand years ago.
    Dark era.
    Epoch that brought darkness and sea of blood to humanity.
    Epoch in which people forgot their true nature.
    Epoch of greed and money worshipping.
    This 2000 years was an Epoch of Darkness.

Epoch of Aquarius is - Light coming.
    Self-knowledge.
    Humanity will start to move forward. Creative potential development.
    There will be no national and religious division.
    Money will lose its power absolutely.
    New energy sources will appear.
    There will be no more wars.

In general, epoch of Pisces, dark era, is changing to epoch of Aquarius, era of light.

This changings will be accompanied by some turmoil or even cataclysms: political, economic, social......and so on.
    Soon, some countries ceased to exist and new will appear.

According to astrology, since 2020, humanity starts moving towards "Golden Age."
    Age of Light, Love and Harmony.

What can I say? We'll see.....!