🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ChrisGansler's Avatar Member

Changes to Hotspot reset timings

DedSec, we are changing the timing for the Hotspot reset in the Online mode. Currently, Hotspots reset on Fridays which surprises some players as it doesn’t align with our usual maintenance and Title Update timings on Tuesdays.

Tomorrow, on Friday, April 16, the Hotspots will once again reset at 12 AM UTC but the timing will then change next week and Hotspots will reset on Tuesday, April 20 at 2:30 PM UTC. From April 20 on, Hotspots in the Online mode will then always reset on Tuesdays at 2:30 PM UTC going forward.

//The Watch Dogs: Legion team
     4 people found this helpful

Bonus more Tech please
    I'm Bored, my Rank max
     1 people found this helpful

Change what ever you want but as long we are getting daily fix with influence farming every day then i dont care about the rest. So in translation give us at least 10-50 influence to farm in 1 day every day! So that we with max rank have more reason to play longer. And where the fk is Late April update!? 🤔😒
     2 people found this helpful

we demand more influence after rank 50 in the season, come on!!!!
     2 people found this helpful

any other fix except for more influence gain = trash. wake up already ubisoft.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hotspots reset on Fridays which surprises some players as it doesn’t align with our usual maintenance and Title Update timings on Tuesdays."

So u fix this stupid nonsense Dogsh*t Fix for "SOME" people and keep being ignorant to the majority of your playerbase that want more influence gain?

we want now a clear answer why ubisoft denys to give more way to give more influence points.