Can't login anymore

I started playing this game in 2014, just after the relase.

I always logged in with my Facebook acount, now it's been a week since this doesn't work.

I already uninstalled, cleaned every cache I could, logout from Facebook, removed from my trusted apps (hoping this would make Trials make a new authorization), and nothing seems to work.

I told Ubisoft it could be an account conflict, since I logged in Ubisoft Connect in my desktop, but they told me it was a Facebook authentication problem (which I doubt).

A friend tried to send me golden tickets, but he said he couldn't, the game throwed an error.

I'm currently top 600 worldwide and I'd be devastaded to lose my progress.

Somebody help me!!!

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there MauJovi!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble logging into your account. I've checked your support ticket and I can see that it was escalated for further investigation by the dedicated game team.

Once they have an update for you, they will reach out to you via that support ticket. You should also receive an email notification of this.

Thanks!

Can't login anymore

I have the same problem...

Just adding that I have the same problem

What seems to have worked for me was to go to Settings > Logout, then log in with Ubisoft account using the same email address.

Thanks for sharing what worked for you, marthinusbosman!

Would you be able to try what marthinusbosman suggested, guest-PBE94u23? If you're still having trouble logging into your account, I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Can't login anymore

I tried.. not working for me.

Can't login anymore

On trials frontier facebook page people complain on the same problem.

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble logging in, guest-PBE94u23. Could you please open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at this. You can reach our support teams here:
    - Via the Ubisoft Support website
    - Starting a Live chat (Please check your regional opening times!)

Thanks!

I have the same problem