Constant Crashing only with Valhala

Hello, as the title states the game is constantly crashing.

I have no other issues with any of the games I am playing on my pc
    WOW, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk 2077

Happens randomly, start of a cut scene, during, during normal game play in area of a lot of action and then just standing at a vendor.
    It has gotten worse and worse the further I've progressed in game.

Randomly the game freezes
    Screen goes black
    Then you can hear the sound in the back ground
    Sound stutters then error pops up and it submits the report to ye.

It has happened 4 times now in a row while I try to complete the the mission in lunden at the docks. Crashed in 4 different places.

I've tried using my amd settings at normal, overclocking etc and no difference. This is only an issue with Valhalla

====================================

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT 16 GB Red Devil Limited Edition
    PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1000 W

====================================

Have DxDiag & MSInfo files but not sure you can attach them here

Just to add, everything is up to date. Software, games & apps etc

Reinstall supporting software: Already done, no change
    Disable background applications: When I game only needed apps are running
    I would advise running the game with admin rights also: All games run with admin rights
    As a troubleshooting step, could you scan for missing or corrupted system files as it is explained in the guide link below?: Done no issues found

First and last time I buy anything from ubisoft if this is all they can offer in support..

No reply here, no replies on twitter.. the replies on my case are a joke.
    They refuse to answer the questions I've asked them. Ignore it and just tell me maybe it's a monitor refresh issue.. again.

6 different agents have replied and none of them seemingly have the ability to read the information given on the ticket and prefer to reply with the same tried troubleshooting steps. They've had dxdiag/msinfo files given 4 or 5 times now.

Terrible

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Nagrenoll,

Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry to hear you encountered these issues and trouble receiving Support.

Our AC Valhalla Support has moved to our new Discussions Platform here, which is part of the reason why you did not receive a response on the forum here to your issue.

For your contacts with the Support team, would you be able to let us know the Case/Ticket IDs for these?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    Hi Nagrenoll,

Thank you for contacting us, we're sorry to hear you encountered these issues and trouble receiving Support.

Our AC Valhalla Support has moved to our new Discussions Platform here, which is part of the reason why you did not receive a response on the forum here to your issue.

For your contacts with the Support team, would you be able to let us know the Case/Ticket IDs for these?

14517738 but TBH does it even matter anymore

And sorry but "encountered these issues and trouble receiving Support" is the biggest understatement of a copy paste reply you could have put. Copy paste replies being the bread and butter of this support. None can read, none take ownership of anything. Converyor belt of rubbish people spending 5 mins on a ticket then on to the next and back into the queue.

Nothing ubisoft has done even comes close to 'customer support' just utter and complete aggravation.. It's taking all in my power to not swear at any point as I know it's a [perfect excuse to get rid of me or some other nonsense.

Yeah I added it to the wrong forum it seems, we'll mark that as 1 mistake made by me vrs the endless by ubisoft support

As of today
    • OPEN 14 DAYS
    • 12 DAYS WITHOUT AN UPDATE
    • 14 DAYS WITHOUT ANYTHING USEFUL BEING DONE

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Nagrenoll Go to original post
    As of today
    • OPEN 14 DAYS
    • 12 DAYS WITHOUT AN UPDATE
    • 14 DAYS WITHOUT ANYTHING USEFUL BEING DONE

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have reviewed your support case fully and I can see a lot of troubleshooting steps have been suggested, to no avail. I appreciate this crashing issue is incredibly frustrating; we don't have any known issues that could cause this crash which is why we're doing our best to tackle this issue from multiple angles.

The best advice I can offer would be to contact us once again through your existing support case, as our history of troubleshooting steps is logged there. If a support agent is unable to offer you more suggestions, they will escalate it accordingly to find you a solution.

I would also like to recommend checking Windows Error Reporting when the game crashes, perhaps something is logged there that can give us a clue to the root cause.

Once again I deeply apologise for the frustration this has caused, we are doing our best to help you get this resolved.