Hey UbiYubble 2

Hello I'm here to rewrite the message if you didn't get the previous one. It's down below:

Nobushi and PK needs a Rework Again!

After seeing that many heros got better reworks then them I was kinda disappointed but I blame the community for not waiting.

I listed details on how to improve PK but Nobushi I leave that to you:

All of PK Dodge attacks should do more physical damage then bleed dam, have less guardbreak Vulnerability, and after every dodge attack into a heavy finisher. Basically a heavy light heavy chained attack.

Dagger cancel in any direction! I don't know about this one but it was a idea that came to me I don't really recommend this.

Reduce Stamina cost on all attacks for PK since she loses it too quickly. Especially her zone. This can help her survive longer in 4v4s ganks.

Deflect damage 12dam to 18dam. I mean it's a delfect can I at least make it feel like Im doing damage since its R2 button. Also shinobi deflect should do more too.

Overall I wrote this because I dislike the fact that the bleed Queens didnt get there fair share of time compared to Warden, shoguki, and the other 6 heros.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    I'll add this thread to my notes. Thanks! Would be interested to see how many other FH players share your opinion.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    I'll add this thread to my notes. Thanks! Would be interested to see how many other FH players share your opinion.
    most are in agree she could use more stamina and the dodge attacks have a bad recovery and are clunky.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    most are in agree she could use more stamina and the dodge attacks have a bad recovery and are clunky.
    Her stamina is generalist tho.

The stamina cost are almost similar on any other hero.

Originally Posted by Gaser. Go to original post
    Her stamina is generalist tho.

The stamina cost are almost similar on any other hero.
    yes, but trying to open turtles in high level without an opener is really a pain.
    Since stamina cost is normalized for the most part across all chars she would need a larger stamina bar.
    20-30 stamina more to just apply some pressure is needed(so we don´t need to worry everytime about getting OOS when we try to open them), sure against noobs she can be a stomper cause they don´t react against lights.
    But against veterans with good defense, is almost you need 70-80% of your stamina to do some damage every time you engage.

yes, but trying to open turtles in high level without an opener is really a pain.
    Since stamina cost is normalized for the most part across all chars she would need a larger stamina bar.
    20-30 stamina more to just apply some pressure is needed(so we don´t need to worry everytime about getting OOS when we try to open them), sure against noobs she can be a stomper cause they don´t react against lights.
    But against veterans with good defense, is almost you need 70-80% of your stamina to do some damage every time you engage.
    Or you know give her a bash.

Every hero should have at least one bash and one dodge attack.

Or you know give her a bash.

Every hero should have at least one bash and one dodge attack.
    Once I dreamed my PK had a bash, it was a kick to the nuts (really) and was so cool man!
    in live game could be a kick or a acrobatic movement.
    But I doubt devs want to give her anything like a bash, In fact I doubt they wanted to give her buffs in first place, IDK maybe it was a direct order from the upper management , maybe one of the big fish plays her hahaha

Once I dreamed my PK had a bash, it was a kick to the nuts (really) and was so cool man!
    in live game could be a kick or a acrobatic movement.
    But I doubt devs want to give her anything like a bash, In fact I doubt they wanted to give her buffs in first place, IDK maybe it was a direct order from the upper management , maybe one of the big fish plays her hahaha
    Honestly every hero in the game should have at least one bash and one dodge attack.

Honestly every hero in the game should have at least one bash and one dodge attack.
    A bash would be cool for PK. I mean we have shaman who literally headbuts. Maybe they should give her a side kick like Shinobi or Hito. Also I love the idea that Default suggested I hope this type of rework for PK comes in the game. Now that's a rework.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Thank you for hearing my opinion and judging by the comments below I say that people would agree to this. Although I kinda sort this out with PK I really can't think of anything for Nobushi but I will still try. But as for PK I hope what I requested and the opinions of the community make it where this rework happens.

Ps: I rewrote the thing again please take a look and give your thoughts.

Originally Posted by DeeFautBoi34 Go to original post
    Thank you for hearing my opinion and judging by the comments below I say that people would agree to this. Although I kinda sort this out with PK I really can't think of anything for Nobushi but I will still try. But as for PK I hope what I requested and the opinions of the community make it where this rework happens.

Ps: I rewrote the thing again please take a look and give your thoughts.
    My overall thought about this is that this rework could have been way more helpful to PK. She was way to easy to punish for miss heavy dodge attacks. Her physical damage was so weak they should make it do more damage and less bleed. If anything they should give her a heavy finisher to go with it that I agree. Also her dodge attack needs a quicker recovery if missed, and less. guardbreak Vulnerability.

Her stamina lack in my opinion due to her zone attack which takes away half her stamina which is way too much.

Dagger Cancel in any direction sounds like a good idea but I don't Ubisoft would add that. Her delfect should be buff and shinobi too. I hate deflecting doing little damage.

What they need to do is support your idea. But they should buff her heavy attacks all to 18dam and all finishers should be 23dam. People complained about her damage but it's the guardbreak bleed. That needs to be nerfed to like 25bleed or 30bleed.

Honeslty that's the best I could say I kinda want to see this rework in testing grounds hopefully it happens