🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood : cannot access to any special features of the game.

I owned Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Editon, but I coundn't access any special features that came with it, including the DLC ( the Da Vinci Disappearance) : althogh, Ubisoft Connect app showed that I already claim all the rewards. And when I tried to check with the Ubisoft webpage it didn't show that I owend this game.

It's because they have a broken build, with an old link to the server that was shut down years ago. Steam version and the version from uplay+ subscriptions have proper server addresses and everything work as expected. I've created 3 or 4 tickets in the support site, throughout the years and all they said is: "sorry, online features were disabled for this game", but when i bought this game 3rd time on Steam - it worked flawlessly.
    If you can do refund then I'd suggest you to do it and buy this game on steam.

And of course they refuse me to compensate my expenses, because Ubisoft, I suppose. Funny is that I should have had this game since 2013-2014 because I've got key for the game maybe in the bundle, or I won it somehow. I activated it on the uplay website and also activated Da Vinci disappearance immediately after activation, because otherwise it wouldn't allow any ubisoft rewards for the game you don't own. I even installed it on my pc and played for a short period of time, but it didn't show up in my account, only on website. I thought it was a minor glitch as I could install in the first time and after some time I was going to finish it and I installed uplay after couple of years and it didn't showed that I owned brotherhood, but on web site it showed activated DLC, and support didn't resolved this, because I couldn't prove that I bought this game or activated through the key, because I didn't remember how I got it. That's why I had to buy it 2nd tiime and after I installed and launched the game after a few years (I reinstalled windows and upgraded my pc at least 2 times) I saw that I have a saves at the start of the game and it showed that I was 15 minutes into the game.
    And the most funny thing - those save was somehow had creation date of 2015 year.
    Of course no one refunded that either.

Originally Posted by OutComeTheWolve Go to original post
    I owned Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Deluxe Editon, but I coundn't access any special features that came with it, including the DLC ( the Da Vinci Disappearance) : althogh, Ubisoft Connect app showed that I already claim all the rewards. And when I tried to check with the Ubisoft webpage it didn't show that I owend this game.
    Right now it should be fixed, all you need is get your game code and activate it in ubisoft connect, and in the game menu 'EXTRAS' after verifying your game files or just deleting and installing it again. I managed to contact support, with request to fix their game build, so they responded yesterday that everything should be working from now. Today I checked it and indeed, I was able to access multiplayer and other online features.