My controller ( XBOX ONE ) Buttons Are Messed Up (B) --> (X) ..

Hi Guys ,,

I Have Problem With My Controller ( XBOX ONE ) With THis Game , And You Know I Can't Map My Buttons Manually

I Tried alot of stuff it didn't work

(B) IS (X)

And (LT) Is (Select)

I Couldn't Solve It

My OS : Windows 10

My PC : ACER PREDATOR 700

I Just Want To Enjoy The Game Like The Old Days

I Found The Solution Is To Download ( Wireless Xbox360 fix for Assassin's Creed I and II )

MultiFileMirror

EmbedUpload

Then You Extract The Files
    After That You Have To Go Installation Location For My Case "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system"

Then Paste There And Agree For Replace

Enjoy

Go to the Windows 10 Store and download Xbox Accessories, you can then map the controller how ever you want. Be mindful thought that once you map the controls that is how they will stay until you change them again. If you have an Xbox Elite or Elite Series 2 controller then you can map the controls and set them to a profile that you can save and turn off whenever you like.

Leon Kowalski's Avatar Junior Member
    Doesn't work. It did let me use the D-pad to move up and down the menus, whereas previously I had to use the left stick, but the face buttons are still scrambled.

Add the Uplay game to your Steam library and use the Community Controller Configuration for Xbox One. Launch from Steam from now on and it will auto-config your controller.

Followed your Instruction

I did that, and it did not work...