The official store site does not work properly.

Yesterday I tried to purchase two games using the Spring Sale's offer.
    Unfrotunately while trying 3 times, the transaction was not processed. Since the hour was late, I could not contact my bank (I thought that the bank is causing problems).
    Today the bank has ruled out any problems on their side, claiming that they didn't register any attempt to make a transaction. So the problem was caused by the store site.
    The Customer service is sorry, but they do not care (they haven't made any effort to find the root of the problem), but I can always wait for the next sale (as the price is now 2 times higher).

I just wonder if this is the official Ubisoft customer service policy, or is it just my country's customer service, who do not care?

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello ajel78! I'm very sorry to hear about this experience you had, both with the Ubisoft Store page and with our support teams. I've had the chance to review your account and ticket further, and can confirm that I'm not seeing any active orders on your account for these two games. As such, I'm afraid that you will need to wait until the next promotion in order to purchase these two games with a discount.

like I tried to explain to polish support team. games were in the basket, and as soon as was clicking the "BUY" button, the browser stopped to process. same thing happened three times in a row.
    I have never exerienced anything like it with any other purchase, so it is difficult to me to find the reason. Up to this moment, the only source of problems during online purchases were problems with the card operator

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry for the difficulties this has been, Ajel78. You mentioned the browser stopped processing. Could you tell us if you received an error message after pressing the "Buy" button or did the page get stuck on an infinite loop? If this occurs again with any purchase on the Ubisoft Store, I would advise trying our Browser Troubleshooting Steps if you have not done so already or tried a different web browser.

The browser just stuck right after pressing the "Buy" button. I have never experienced a problem like that before. It is the first time it has happened ever. Also, right after the second failure I managed to make a purchase on Amamzon store. Went back and failed for the third time with your store. Also, it wasn't the first time I made a purchase with this browser at your store.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for letting us know what happened! I am so sorry that these purchase issues are continuing for you on our website. Were you able to try some of the browser troubleshooting for any of these purchase attempts?

Also, when making a purchase through the Store please ensure your region/country are same on all of the following:

- your Ubisoft account
    - your payment method
    - your current location

I had the same issue and as you see here Ubisoft support seems to be of no help I even sent them screenshots of each step of the order.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey nualp! I am sorry that this has been persisting for you, even when contacting our Support. Have you ensured that the country/region on your Ubisoft account matches your current location and payment method?

Got 404 errors trying to buy a game today happened across multiple browsers and even within Connect itself.
    I have a ticket that has been escalated but it looks like Ubisoft doesn't want me to spend money on their games right now.
    Really frustrating since I had the day off today.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    BinaryJay: I am very sorry for the frustration this problem has been causing. I see that your ticket is still under investigation with our internal team. While I do not have any updates to share on your case over on the forums, please know that they will be reaching back to you as soon as they have further news they can provide in the situation you have been running into with your purchase. In the meantime, we truly appreciate you bearing with us as we continue looking over this.