Servers down again?

I'm playing MMX again and it's still have some problems. I had to restart few times to relics show up in inventory. Game says that Unicorn DLC is not downloaded and I do not see any option to force download. And now I found water shard and want to go back to forge but travel option is gray out. Is there some patch or way to force connection with servers.

Sorry for bumping your thread, but did you find a solution to your problem?
    I'm having the same one, and sadly I see you didn't get any reply from Ubisoft support.

Because of the servers going down in the near future, and because there was some content that I was yet to play, I installed the game again, but I'm unable to redeem the helmet and the DLC expansion, because it says it can't connect to the Ubisoft server.

I really don't understand why Ubisoft doesn't just add all this content to the main game, so that no one loses any content when the servers go down definitely.
    This is a single player game, there's no reason for some of the content to became unavailable due to an online check.

Basically, what will happen with this game has ensured I won't buy any more Ubisoft games going forward.
    I understand taking down a few online servers, making multiplayer modes unavailable in the process. But making single player content (DLCs, rewards, ...) unavailable in a single player game? It's frankly ridiculous.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I'm sorry to hear that you're both encountering these issues.

Can you open a support ticket on our website and include screenshots of the error messages received?