Can't connect to CONFLUX: Invalid key

Hi!

Yesterday I tried to launch my CD-version of Heroes VI, but after installing it and downloading all the updates it failed to connect to CONFLUX saying "Connection Failed InvalidKey"

So I fully uninstalled it (including documents folder) and bought the Heroes VI "Complete Edition" on Uplay - and it still constantly says "Connection Failed InvalidKey"

Is there anything I can do or should I just apply for a refund?

Thanks!

I have the same problem, a few days ago I have bought a new key to play Heroes 6, and Conflux show an error 'invalid Key'

Hi,

I just bought a copy of Heroes of Might & Magic VI today and I cannot play due to this very same error.

Can't connect to Conflux - InvalidKey

Do you have a solution? Or have I just paid for a game that I will not be able to play?

It is totally frustrating.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are receiving this error.

With this, I would suggest contacting our support team directly on our Support Site as they would be more suited to assist you than myself over the forums.

Please include proof of purchase along with a screenshot of your activation key in order to allow us to investigate this swiftly.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Hello guys

I just wonder, are Ubisoft helped you? because I sent them text about my problem via Ubisoft Help and it's going to be 3 days with no answer whatsoever.
    I have the same problem I bought digital key to Might & Magic: Heroes VI Complete Edition and everything was going well - I activated the game on uPlay platform using a code - downloaded the game - and when I finally wanted to play it on main menu of the game there pops up a massage that "Connection failed invalid key". I don't know why but without connection to CONFLUX I can't even play a standard game.

looking forward to hearing from you! ; )

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Bakamudarisha Go to original post
    Hello guys

I just wonder, are Ubisoft helped you? because I sent them text about my problem via Ubisoft Help and it's going to be 3 days with no answer whatsoever.
    I have the same problem I bought digital key to Might & Magic: Heroes VI Complete Edition and everything was going well - I activated the game on uPlay platform using a code - downloaded the game - and when I finally wanted to play it on main menu of the game there pops up a massage that "Connection failed invalid key". I don't know why but without connection to CONFLUX I can't even play a standard game.

looking forward to hearing from you! ; )
    Hey Bakamudarisha, thanks for reaching out and apologies about the delayed response from our team.

I've had a closer look at your case and can see that there has been response sent to you fairly shortly after you reached out to us via forums therefore going forward, we will continue communication regarding the issue via ticket itself as it will involve discussing account related details.

Going forward, do mind that we're always aiming to respond within 48 hours however sometimes due to higher volume of contacts this may be a little delayed however we will always try to get back to you at the earliest possible convenience .

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Any news?
    I tried it today and it still says invalid key or 0x80190001 this error code.

Invalide key

Hello
    I have exactly the same
    problem that you which makes the game unplayable (invalid key and network error) the key has been registered on my profile but Ubisoft cannot do anything for me and ask me to see with the vendor of the key for a solution
    They also told me that after verifying my account that I should be able to play the game without any problem ...
    If someone has a solution, I'm interested
    thank you

invalid key or 0x8019000

Hi I got same problem invalid key or 0x8019000. Even that i got purchased the game and activated in Uplay connect. Can anybody give us answear what to do about that? Is there some wrong adress in program to conflux? I tried some adreses from product_config.yml and I got redirected. Isnt there a problem? Hows that I got game activated and working from Uplayconnect but after launch a game it wont work?

Yeah still nothing...
    Did you guys write a ticket for the support?
    I dont know if they can help us..