🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    redjomama's Avatar Junior Member

How active is the MilSim community?

How active is the MilSim community on xbox? That's if we've even got one

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure there's a few of them about - it's just that they tend to be smaller groups scattered around the internet sadly - and it won't help us folks in the UK that most of them are US-focused.

redjomama's Avatar Junior Member
    It just seems that on Xbox, the whole idea of MilSim seems to have died out, and with the loss of great games like MOH, we really don't have many platforms to set up other than GR. I just wanna see if it's worth setting up again on the game

Hdwc_'s Avatar Member
    Active but on PC. However if you are interested there is a group that does this on PS.
    If you are interested in playing it as it is a SF team, we are trying to do that in NHT despite now on pause.
    I am sure I can't ask you to be on PC now as it's pretty prohibitive to be on one right now and I myself got stuck out of the biz as I made a mess when trying to upgrade...

We are looking for realism milsim (not Army style) but adequate to the game story so SF team (peers) with a hierarchy in game structure and "role playing" also in discord with a briefing room and short debriefing and creation of missions and stuff that simply also repeats what the game already does but flashes it out into our computers like we were really connected with Fort Kampbell and Langley and Bowman and so on..
    IF anyone experienced or semi experienced interested in doing this and proceeding through the story of GRW in No HUD Ghost mode, then let us know.

NO HUD TEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NoHUDTeam/