GB as a Directive

How would you make Golden Bullet a fair Directive? What changes would you make? What are your positives and negatives?
     1 people found this helpful

V4MPiR1's Avatar Senior Member
    GB is, essentially, a reworked Lone Star. Reintroduction would be the easiest way. However, seeing what was done with Striker, I think most players would rather just keep it as a periodic event.

desrocchi's Avatar Senior Member
    GB is fun until you get caught in one of the many bugs, then it gets irritating.

As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Big fat NO

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Manager
    I am not sure how it would work as a directive, and as I see it the GB seems most suited as an event
    Happy to hear your ideas for how that is not the case too however.
     1 people found this helpful

It probably could be a new "enemy" directive (just as a little reminder: current directives are sorted in the five categories ammo, armor, enemies, intel, skills) – but in this case you would only keep the part of certain enemies periodically being more dangerous due to the Golden Bullet. Without the buffs for the players after killing an enemy with the Golden Bullet. Simply because directives do not buff the agents.

But I nonetheless could imagine having the Golden Bullet as an additional enemy directive as an option. Although I don't know whether I would choose to activate it very often...

It would be better as gear set.. something like

2pc bonus: 10% weapon handling
    3pc bonus: 10% armor on kill
    4pc : after kill turn on buff that reloads your weapon and gives you +10% wdmg, +10%rof +10%weapon handling for 8sec. Buff can be refreshed by another kill (if you run out of ammo in magazine during the buff period buff is consumed and your weapon is reloaded)

ChP: all buff % x 2
    BP: if you run out of ammo in magazine during the buff period buff is no longer consumed and your weapon is reloaded (buff duration time of 8sec is not refreshed by this reload and can be refreshed only on kill)
     4 people found this helpful