same here. rtx 3070 Nvidia driver 466.11, i9 10850k. 3 fps.

nVidia Resizable BAR problem with Vulkan

Any news in this?

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

As above, Ghost Recon Breakpoint is not currently supported by the Resizable BAR facility as you can read more on here.

We don't have any further information as to whether this is planned to be introduced as a supported game in the future, so please keep an eye on Nvidia's site and GeForce Patch Notes as this is where further supported titles will be listed.

Of course should we hear any news, we'll also let you know

If there's anything further we can help with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out

Thank you!

Ubisoft Support do you understand English?

We do not ask about the game to support the RBAR. We just need this game to work correctly when the RBAR is enabled in the system!. Do you really want us to enter the BIOS and disable this function every time we want to play GRB? Is it really the solution?? Why other games which do not support RBAR work correctly when the RBAR is enabled in BIOS?

Ubisoft, lease, get back to work on fixing the problem!
     1 people found this helpful

Of course it should be:

Ubisoft, please, get back to work on fixing the problem!

Nvidia only enables resizable bar on supported games, so its prob an issue with the driver although it may be something that can also be fixed on ubi side

These are the supported games
    Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
    Battlefield 5
    Borderlands 3
    Control
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Death Stranding
    DIRT 5
    F1 2020
    Forza Horizon 4
    Gears 5
    Godfall
    Hitman 2
    Hitman 3
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Metro Exodus
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Watch Dogs Legion

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for providing this additional feedback. As previously advised we do not have any further information at this time but please keep an eye on these forums along with our official website and social media outlets for any further information as this may be made available. In the meantime, I would advise checking your drivers for any further updates as suggested above.

nVidia 466.27 driver has same issue with Re-BAR and Vulkan

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by acroig Go to original post
    Thank you for letting us know your driver. At the moment we have no further information to share on this.

Thank you for letting us know your driver. At the moment we have no further information to share on this.

I thought I'd check-in and see what updates were happening on this topic and saw the official responses were much of a muchness. So, I thought I'd have a quick peek around with Nvidia Profile Inspector and what I found took the Broke out of Brokepoint:

Open it up, click on the Home icon dropdown next to the profiles dropdown box and add Breakpoint (Alternatively, search for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint").
    Scroll to the very bottom, and you should see 0x20D518D6. Mine said "3 Profiles" next to it and had a value of 0x00000001
    Set 0x20D518D6 to 0x00000000
    Click Apply changes on the top right

Breakpoint Vulkan is now running a solid 120FPS for me again, which is roughly where I expect it to be sitting for my rig. I did have issues with intermittent several second freezing, but I resolved that with a clean driver install via Display Driver Uninstaller.
     1 people found this helpful