yay i did but its not healping at all

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Apologies for the late response.

I am sorry to hear that the connectivity troubleshooting has not helped to resolve the issue.

As this is an old thread could you please create a new post in future as bumping older threads to the top causes forum traffic and clutter and moves more active threads down the page. For more information please check the forum rules.

If the issue still persists after following the troubleshooting steps then could you please submit a support ticket with a description of your issue and attach an image of your port settings on your router and our Customer Support team will investigate this further for you.

hyper scape season 3 orchid code erroe 27001

how to get out of this issue

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by dieharder03 Go to original post
    how to get out of this issue
    Have you tried the connectivity guide mention by Ubi-TheBerry above?

its the same thing for me

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by dame_q Go to original post
    its the same thing for me
    Hello dame_q,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to see you're having issues!

Have you given any of the steps I've linked in this thread already a try? As these should resolve your issue.

Thank you!

I get the same orchid 27001 error code and yes, I've done everything suggested here and elsewhere. Nothing helps.

Here's a wild idea: allocate some funds to hire someone who can actually fix this problem!

I'm done here.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by paade2020 Go to original post
    I get the same orchid 27001 error code and yes, I've done everything suggested here and elsewhere. Nothing helps.

Here's a wild idea: allocate some funds to hire someone who can actually fix this problem!

I'm done here.
    Hey,

Please can you reach out via support ticket / live chat here and we can look into this further for you.

You can also private message us on Twitter or Facebook if you prefer, and we can link that chat into a support ticket.