🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

[Spoiler] Homestead Tailor

So I've completed all homestead missions and I got my last Ecyclopedia of common man and that to study the tailors work and shes never there I've waited 3 whole Ac3 days for her to come she doesnt even leave or enter her house. Suggestions?

Search for an item which requires the tailor and craft it. I've read that when you craft items, the artisans needed for that specific item will get to work. Don't know for sure though but you can give it a shot.

Oh and: don't just sit there and wait at her house, it won't help. Do some other things in between and come back later.

Ellen is horrible. All she ever does is smoke or eat apples. I've been stalking her on and off for three IRL days (along with Norris). I spent at least 4 ingame days tailing them both. I haven't been able to scan anything she does. At least I've managed 2/3 for Norris.

jamgamerforever's Avatar Member
    I had 0/3 for Ellen until the end of the game, when she suddenly decided she'd do three activities within the span of a couple minutes. It's just pot luck, I think.

I just watched a video and the person got all her activities during the warmer period of the year. Maybe that's my problem. I'm stuck in winter for the time being.

jamgamerforever's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Wournos Go to original post
    I just watched a video and the person got all her activities during the warmer period of the year. Maybe that's my problem. I'm stuck in winter for the time being.
    :P Yeah, she only does most of her activities in summer, as far as I'm aware.

Originally Posted by jamgamerforever Go to original post
    :P Yeah, she only does most of her activities in summer, as far as I'm aware.
    I wasn't aware of that. She's just confirmed my suspicion. I got 3 consecutive activities within 2 minutes. Time to find Norries!

For those who never see Ellen the tailor at her house here's the inside scoop: There are 3 women, including her standing next to the inn talking, you have to initiate a quick chat with them, after this they will disperse and only then will she actually start doing scannable activities at her house