FIX the assassin class in 4v4 you lazy f**kers!

Title says everthing.

That title hahahahaah

Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Faithly88 Go to original post
    Title says everthing.
    Fix yourself first, instead of insulting, find a solution to this problem you are talking about and explain it but you're probably too ignorant to do that with this title and description.

Why, after x amount of years of this game being alive, with all the changes that have left assassins in the state they are.....Should I find a fix ?! Get off your knee's boot licker and keep playing Gryphon.

Ignorant, haha funny man.

Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Faithly88 Go to original post
    Why, after x amount of years of this game being alive, with all the changes that have left assassins in the state they are.....Should I find a fix ?! Get off your knee's boot licker and keep playing Gryphon.

Ignorant, haha funny man.
    Again, you have nothing to say, you just complain but don't explain why and probably don't know why, and you say ''keep playing Gryphon'', sounds like a nightmare you can't adapt to and you come on the forum to rant. Prove me I'm wrong, be smart and explain me what's the problem. If you can't, come back when you are a little hmmmm... smarter!

My opinion on assassins being weak in 4v4, is simply, they are that way be design, they are designed to be hit and run, agitators, and chippers. You're never supposed to engage a 4v4 directly, you're supposed to basically be a distraction, dodging is your best friend, never attack directly, you're an assassin after all, you're supposed to make sure when you do attack they can't retaliate. They are weaker when being focused, by design. My only real complaints are that the risk/reward needs to be better balanced, a slight dmg increase to the heavies and lights would be nice, so would a larger block window on the reflex guard, as well as bein penalized less for not getting the kill 1v1 (meaning faster renown gain, and faster feat unlocking). At the current moment, playing an assassin has more downsides than it does upsides.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-P4in's Avatar Community Manager
    We welcome all feedback, however insulting/bad language etc is not the best way to provide it.

Thread Closed.