Ranked mmr glitch

I played my 10 ranked games and got put in gold 3 but I only was given 40mmr to start with instead of 103 like my friends

I have the same problem and am getting no help from the ticket I submitted. I have upvoted the issue and replied here. Really hoping for some help. I can't play with my friends anymore (that have played every single game together with me) because of the mmr difference it has caused.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone thank you for getting in touch with us about your MMR reset and the minimum 25 MMR you receive after playing 10 rank placements.

This issue is currently under investigation and we will do our best to update you when we have more information on this from the Siege team if this is intended by design.

Updates?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Milky Go to original post
    Hello everyone thank you for getting in touch with us about your MMR reset and the minimum 25 MMR you receive after playing 10 rank placements.

This issue is currently under investigation and we will do our best to update you when we have more information on this from the Siege team if this is intended by design.
    Hey Milky, is there an update on this? This is really discouraging to keep playing, RN I'm on plat 2 but should probably be on plat 1 as I haven't lost any of the matches I've played since getting my rank.

Me too

Originally Posted by Naarito Go to original post
    Hey Milky, is there an update on this? This is really discouraging to keep playing, RN I'm on plat 2 but should probably be on plat 1 as I haven't lost any of the matches I've played since getting my rank.
    Me and my friends dropped from plat to bronze just for the fun of it and now I'm trying to rank up from bronze 4 winning 30 mmr per match while they're already plat 2. The only thing I hope is that they give us de mmr that is missing.

Originally Posted by KeyEgg906541556 Go to original post
    I played my 10 ranked games and got put in gold 3 but I only was given 40mmr to start with instead of 103 like my friends
    I get only arround 30 mmr for a win but -80 for a loose!!!!! Pls fix it ASAP Ubi

I lost 135 elo

I have screenshots of me losing 135 elo to the glitch where their team leaves and it registers it as like 1 person is playing so i lost 135 elo. went from 4072-3937 in one game. Gamertag YoNoahh

Ubi-Wan's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey all. I'm really sorry to hear everyone's experiences with this. As mentioned by Milky, our teams are investigating similar reports. At this time, the team would like some more information. For this issue, we ask for the affected game's match ID. This number can be found in the bottom right-hand side of the match's scoreboard when viewed.