Fiischll's Avatar Junior Member

PS5 Crashes

Hey!

I'm experiencing crashes on Roosevelt Island when defeating Boss. This has happened twice now on PS5. I have attached the crash logs to Sony when I got the popup. All the missions are fine but the strongholds are not doing well.

I hope this gets looked into as this needs to be addressed

No error codes pop ups when crashing, it just freezes and crashes the game.

Thanks.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Fiischll,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering crashes.

Have you tried the steps in this FAQ?

Fiischll's Avatar Junior Member
    Sup Swags

I have done all the steps and this keeps happening. Its an issue on your side not mine unfortunately.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thank you for getting back to us, and trying those steps.

Could you provide a video of this occurring? This will help us to pass that on to be looked into.

I have been getting PS5 crashes, it is completely random!
    Error code is CE-108255-1
    Has happened several times since I acquired the PS5 and only happens with this game.

Update
    I have crashed twice tonight for unknown reasons while playing this game, I also noticed that my friends one of whom has a PS5 crashed about 5 mins shortly after me. My other friend has a PS4 and she crashed 3 times, it seems as if it’s server related and affects everyone In That group, if one gets a crash, they all will get a crash, seems to be the pattern.
    Again, it was completely random, but the pattern affects other players in the group.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing your experience with this crashing error, Tyranmedic. In addition to the troubleshooting steps that were shared above by my colleague, have you completed Sony's FAQ for this specific error code yet? Please also confirm if the friends you were playing with also saw this error code, or if they saw a different one.

My friends on PS5 have also had the same code, myself and them have done this step several times and works for a bit then Comes back!
    As for PS4 friends they get blue screens and as of late , it is not populating an error code, I will follow up with them about this.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Tyranmedic: Excellent, sounds good! If we can confirm how wide-spread this issue is, that would be very helpful for me when I make a report about this.