Request: Prince of Persia 2008's Epilogue DLC for PC

Dear Sir/Madam,

Ever since Prince of Persia Ghost of the Past's Epilogue DLC released on Xbox 360,
    i was wondering if there would be a chance to also release the Epilogue DLC for the PC users of the game.

I recently re-bought the game for PC to link it with my Ubisoft Connect account.
    I had a Xbox 360 in the past, but it unfortunately no longer works.

This is why i want to request the DLC for PC, So that i and many other fans out there, can play the DLC on the PC.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, i hope you take this under consideration.

Kind regards,
    Boris Vasic
    (Also known as username: borisskyman)
     4 people found this helpful

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Boris,

Thank you for contacting us, we're glad to hear there's still passion for our previous titles.

We can certainly pass on your feedback to the team, but as this game is one of our older titles and does not have active development ongoing then unfortunately I can't assure you of the outcome.
     2 people found this helpful

Yep, do this, thanks.
     2 people found this helpful

My passion for Prince of Persia never dwindled! . For a lot of people is the same feeling.

I'm glad that there's still even a small chance for the Epilogue DLC to be released on PC!

Never say never! XD

All i know is that you made my day by giving me hope,
    thank you for that!

I hope to ever see a sequel of Ahriman's Storyline Arc.
    To finally defeat the evil god once and for all alongside Elika!

If possible ofcourse.

Kind regards,
    Boris Vasic
    (Also known as username: borisskyman)
     1 people found this helpful

My first time playing Prince Of Persia (2008) on PC. The game was delightful. I really liked the graphics and music as well as the character animation. When I found out about the DLC, I wanted to play it. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the game works on Xbox One, I cannot purchase it. The game is not available for purchase in all regions. Oh well.

i tell you this, it has been 13 years.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    A former CM said it wouldn't come to PC for 'business reasons' but they never elaborated what that meant.

We waited for 14 years for a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil. 18 years if you include the fact its development status is unknown

I would like a sequel too as it ended on a cliffhanger as did BG&E

There is a thread for this request on the steam discussion boards and one of the developers responded to my request to have a discount on the dlc on Xbox as well adding it on steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/19980...0605160946102/

They said they don't have a say on the pricing on first party sites like Xbox. As I said on the thread I ended up paying full price for the Epilogue dlc last week at $9.99 which I think was more than I paid for the base game itself on Xbox a long time ago.