Perfect Union Trophy Not activating

I have built a starlink tower on every planet but I still don't have the trophy. I even have 100% alliance on each planet but still have not unlocked the trophy, is there something I'm missing here? I also have 100% alliance on every planet, it is the only achievement I do not have.

Is there anything I can do about this, restarting the game just to get this achievement would be insane.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, Sinomod!

Welcome to the forums and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Perfect Union Trophy. Sometimes trophies can fail to unlock due to connectivity issues.

Please reset your network hardware.
    This will allow your network hardware to re-establish a fresh connection to your ISP.

Enable UPnP.
    Some players reported that this step helped them to fix their connectivity issue. UPnP stands for Universal Plug and Play and is a feature that allows applications to automatically forward ports. It can be toggled on or off in your router settings. Due to the number of different router models on the market, we are not able to tell you exactly how to do this on your home router. We suggest that you consult the router's manual or contact your ISP if you are in doubt.

After performing these steps, try to unlock the trophy by playing the game and fulfilling all unlock conditions.

Unfortunately, we don't have the possibility to unlock trophies directly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.