🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Hey Guys...WHERE is the Subaru BRZ??

Guys where can i find the Subaru BRZ for the monthly Summit? I just started playing The Crew for a couple of months now and i never had any interest for the Subaru BRZ...until now...and i can't find the friking car anywhere for sale! (In game or the PlayStation Store). Was it removed from the game at some point since 2014 for some reason? I have the the CAU Season pass by the way. Sooo yeah...what am i missing here?

Cheers

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...val-From-Store

It's been removed from the store due to licensing issues.
    Sooo, too bad. Should have bought the car while you had the opportunity, now you can't get it at all.

Yeah... that's what i was thinking...that have been removed. Bummer...but no biggie will get the event platinum none the less. Thanks for the reply mate. Cheers

What up with that?

Bonjour mes amis en Lyon,

Je pense que The Crew est la mieux joue de toujours. Peut-etre, try not to choose an unavailable car for the Summit brand attack again?

Merci,
    Ton grand fan.

Well, how many other cars have been removed? I mean, people who are new to the game canít help it that they didnít buy this vehicle sooner. Does anyone know how many vehicles are out there thatís been removed?

I mean... you could always use google and in 3 minutes time cross check the documented cars, and the cars that are currently in-game........
    And by the looks of it, only BRZ was removed from the game (and a npc limousine), because every other car i see in the list is still in-game and available for purchase.

Originally Posted by S5yn3T Go to original post
    I mean... you could always use google and in 3 minutes time cross check the documented cars, and the cars that are currently in-game........
    And by the looks of it, only BRZ was removed from the game (and a npc limousine), because every other car i see in the list is still in-game and available for purchase.
    I mean... I could've done that... Or i could've asked here like i did and thus keeping this forum "alive" even if it's for a little bit and keep players communicating with each other.
    Sooo yeah Thanks for the reply guys

But the bottom line here is...if the car is no longer available why they kept that particular car for an event that they know new players would be locked out and wouldn't be able to complete 100% of it and thus be handicapped right from the start? That just shows that there's no one "steering this ship" anymore and they're just looping the summit events year after year. Which is a shame because for what i can tell there's quite a good amount of people still playing this game, including me and you guys

Because the game is not in active development for nearly 3 years now.
    Too busy pumping useless stuff into The Crew2, rather than giving a last polishing update to this game.

Honestly, people should be more mad about community managers not communicating the removal of BRZ to the community properly.
    All they did was just 1 single post in a dead forum, stating that they will be removing the car from sale and you have exactly 1 day to buy the car before it gets removed..... Not even a post in Discord, Steam, Reddit and wherever else they have social account... Heck, not even an in-game system warning (F8 channel exists lads)

So now those that were not in the know that had the game for some time and didn't bother purchasing BRZ, end up taking an L when it comes to summit's brand time attacks.

Well, what number of other motors had been removed? I imply, individuals who are new to the sport canít assist it that they didnít purchase this car sooner. Does every person know here what number of cars are out there thatís been eliminated?