Originally Posted by A1R50FT-10 Go to original post
    Yes. You can start them from the safehouse
    Not on PC you can't...

I tested this new update on the PC version, and it WORSE the performance a lot and even increased the Pop In of objects. We waiting to receive the update after the others, and make the game worse. What bothers most is that it will take another month or more to bring another patch and we don't even know if they will fix the problems caused by the recently released patch.
    And the game still has drops of FPS in the main menu in DX12, I tested it in DX11 and the problem is gone. So it's a problem specific to the DX12.

My PC is Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060Super, 16gb.

Originally Posted by Abacabblock Go to original post
    Not on PC you can't...
    Even after updating it? That's strange

i have try to write about those mission you get after opdate..no luck here.didtn get a **** new mission.i even try to go online and take some mission and go back to solo game.no luck there.i thpnk i mayby stop playing this game.not funny anymore

Originally Posted by Abacabblock Go to original post
    Not on PC you can't
    I'm on PC and found them in the safe house. Just got Wrench's mask and working on recruiting some of the dudsec members.

i am on pc too...dont get anything after opdate...and i try everything..uinstal..install..go online..back to solo...nothing.and i getting tired of this crap

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    If you're season pass holder and the new missions are not showing up for you in your HQ (after finishing the tutorial mission), please let me know!
     1 people found this helpful

I am on PC and got the 2 missions, you will can start them in the safe house interacting with a Screen (to start the fake dedsec mission) and there is a tablet next to a computer where you can interact with it to start the other mission.

malevolenced i will try that and look better in safe house.i will write back if they work

UBI-Zuzu i am season pass.i have buy2 of those ultimate pack.one for me and my gf...and what i can see.i did not get any thing after the opdate.i can not start any new mission in safe house..