UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager

Title Update 3.25 - Patch Notes

DedSec, we are deploying Title Update 3.25 today for PC, console and later today on Stadia. This patch will unlock the first Tactical Op for Watch Dogs: Legion’s Online Mode, which will launch at 3 PM UTC, 11 AM EDT, 8 AM PDT, 4 PM CET.

Additionally, this patch includes several fixes for the game, including more fixes for the missing masks players have been reporting and a fix for a bug affecting the first mission of the Online Mode, where recruiting an Operative didn’t properly count towards the mission’s objective.

We are very excited to see many of you trying out the Online Mode, battling in the Spiderbot Arena and ranking up to get your hands on the unique outfits and cosmetics.

Patch Notes:
    Global
    • Additional fixes for the missing masks players had reporting after TU3.0. Masks should be available in the wardrobe after the update is live.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the “Recruit an Operative” objective to not correctly update during the Online Mode onboarding mission, causing players to be unable to complete the mission.
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent players from recruiting an additional operative with a “Team is full” message during the Online Mode onboarding mission, making it impossible to complete.
    • Fixed an issue that would allow enemy NPCs to target and shoot players through the floor.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when trying to join another Spiderbot Arena match after finishing a match and joining via the leaderboard screen.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause a player to lose control over the camera after joining a new Spiderbot Arena match when joining via the leaderboard screen.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the text chat to not properly work on PlayStation systems. Text chat has been re-enabled.

PlayStation 5
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launching the PlayStation 4 backwards compatible version of Watch Dogs: Legion.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when leaving a Spiderbot Arena match and joining a public free roam session.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when disconnecting from a Spiderbot Arena match.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Text To Voice Chat option to not work.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash during combat or while driving.

Xbox Series X/S
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when disconnecting from a Spiderbot Arena match.
     2 people found this helpful

Still nothing about Xbox Elite 2 Wireless controllers supoort ?
     1 people found this helpful

I use mine with zero issues. What the problem is?

does this fix also fixes the Spontaneous disappearance of osur collected Potential Recruits in Online mode and does it also stabilize the connections as well

I get tired of Joining public just to lose connection and have some of these missions bugged to game breaking levels

(Example 1)
    reach Toan bomb site

You reach the bomb site right, Well the game doesn't update and the objective doesn't spawn in correctly and ends up destroying your chance of completing any Mission there be it steal a car Destroy property ect

(Example 2)

you just spawn in and out of no where your game freezes when someone else Joins/Leaves and then You get the error code relating to lost ubisoft server connection Dispite having a stable network connection

I mean come on, I know my network is good because I can play EA games like battlefront with no lag at all and those servers are creditable as worse and requiring alot more Downlaod and upload speeds from the user
    yet I lag here in a free mode public lobby where it's maxed at 4 players using the PlayStation 4

then the next thing that isn't really a bug but it does make enjoying online a bit hindered is the fact that You Only earn XP by completing solo activities or co op missions/objectives
    and those are capped at 10-30xp and to level up you need 300xp this is too slow specially for new comers

the only way to get a decent amount is to complete daily challenges for 80xp and weekly for up to 300xp

I recommend Making all kills/knocks on hostiles grant players with XP even if it's 5xp per Enemy killed or knocked out

with bonus xp rewarded for steath kills, Take downs and such
    and a bonus for remaining out of conflict while doing so

Nothing about the dlcs sharing problem?

Doesn't solve the stuttering problem on PS5

Still waiting on the achievement fixes for buying clothes and spray paints...

When will crossplay be available?

Please fix the "Piece de Resistance" trophy requirements on Playstation 5. Getting all 47 doesn't pop the trophy unless you get them all with the same operative in the same session.

Originally Posted by oliv_tv Go to original post
    Doesn't solve the stuttering problem on PS5
    Yeah it's still a major issue for a lot of us on the Series X as well.