UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager

Hotfix 3.21 Patch Notes

DedSec, we are deploying a hotfix 3.21 today on consoles and Stadia today. This patch will include several fixes for the Online Mode, such as a fix for the infinite loading screen that could occur when starting a Spiderbot Arena match.

On Wednesday last week, during two brief maintenances, we conducted several improvements on the backend that resolved the major issues behind the game crashing while in the Online Mode. The team continues to work on further fixes, as well as working to resolve the outstanding issues that prevented us from launching the Online Mode on PC. More updates are expected this week.

The fixes listed below should significantly decrease how often players encounter these error messages during Online Mode play.

Global Online Mode fixes
    • Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when starting a Spiderbot Arena match.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the “The Ubisoft service is not available” error and prevent players from connecting to the Online Mode.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the “Boring-Ajiaco” error and prevent players from connecting to a Co-Op session.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the “Boring-Veal” error and prevent players from joining another player’s Spiderbot Arena session.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the “The Ubisoft service is not available” error after leaving any Online Mode session.

Please be advised that you will need the current patch to continue to play the Online Mode on consoles.
     3 people found this helpful

Nice one Ubisoft

Just installed an update 30 minutes ago on PS4 and now online is disabled.

Cross play on xbox one and series x

How about they do an update that allows xbox one players play online with people on the xbox series x?

Hey, when you fix missing masks? I started the game a week after I last played it and found that my masks were lost.
     1 people found this helpful

Xbox One online Says Coming Soon early 2021. After install of Update.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    If Online is not available, please make sure that the update was downloaded, fully installed and that you restarted the game afterwards

Dev team is working on addressing the missing masks issue, but it wasn't addressed in this particular hotfix - but the fix is coming!
     2 people found this helpful

Missing Masks were supposed to be fixed already and it didnt work....

dont be another Division 2 .......

Originally Posted by hypnoticangel99 Go to original post
    Just installed an update 30 minutes ago on PS4 and now online is disabled.
    I'm on PS4 and I have this update installed. I'm online now

lIGtaGrindIl's Avatar Junior Member
    It's xTinkerBelxSoSo ,@Belxso on Twitter I would like to say thanks but I still get the problem where am in a 4 player lobby I do a solo mission and it forever says reach the area and when u get to the area it still says reach area. I have find a fix but the fix is me going into a friends only but it can be really annoying!