Iron horse raid cant collect keys or open box

Several times now i have been doing the iron horse raid on reset day and the keys have not been resetting so i cant collect them and i cannot open the box at the end .

I currently have 8 keys in my inventory and have not been able to use them or collect more except for the boss morisova drop

It is becoming very frustrating .

Noxious81's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey Mikey,

upon noticing that you can't interact with a key crate, have you tried to

a) quicktravel to the BoO and back into the raid?
    b) leave the raid completely and re-join the raid?
    c) have the whole team leave the raid server and have someone else start the raid again from the last checkpoint (to enter a new raid server)?

Usually we can "quickfix" such problems when they happen during our raids (because this also happened during Dark Hours).

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi RoyalMikey2009 and thanks so much for the assistance Noxious81! RoyalMikey2009, if you are still unable to collect keys and open the box at the end after completing the suggested troubleshooting, please create a support ticket here so that one of our agents can look further into this with you!

Also, sometimes the basic troubleshooting can resolve certain in-game issues. I suggest completing our guide here as well.

guffje's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, it seems to be a feature with the quick resume feature. Unless you press the xbox button, and select 'quit' from the menu, it puts the game somewhat out of sync. This will include not having thenew seasonal events added until you quit/restart game.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thank you for providing those details, guffje.

Does this happen every time or can it happen at random with the Quick Resume?
     1 people found this helpful

guffje's Avatar Junior Member
    For me It will happen everytime with quick resume. Example; Complete Dark Hours on Monday night, but don't 'exit' the game. When you login on Tuesday after the reset and do Dark Hours, none of the 4 key boxes will be able to be opened (they will already look opened) and the box at the end you won't be able to interact with it. If you manually exit the game through the Xbox Button > quit option, and load back in, the boxes will be closed again.

Normally if I forget to exit the game, there will be a message when loaded up saying something about "entitlements will be granted to you shortly".

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    guffje: Understood, thanks for clearing that up with us!

Hi. Same problem here with Raid Dark Hours in Series X.

All boxes appear opened and only could get the RazorBack key. After 5 completed Raid (one every week) got 5 raid keys but unfortunately the last chest won't open (no dialog about open chest)

Tried everything, exiting raid, going to back to base, etc. Even uninstalled and cleared game cache.

Any suggestions? It's really annoying

Thanks

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jacure Go to original post

All boxes appear opened and only could get the RazorBack key. After 5 completed Raid (one every week) got 5 raid keys but unfortunately the last chest won't open (no dialog about open chest)

Tried everything, exiting raid, going to back to base, etc. Even uninstalled and cleared game cache.

Thanks
    Hey, jacure!

If another player is interacting with the chest then you will not be able to open it. If this issue is still happening please provide us with a video showing it so we can investigate further.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Hey, jacure!

If another player is interacting with the chest then you will not be able to open it. If this issue is still happening please provide us with a video showing it so we can investigate further.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Hey, jacure!

Thank you.