GRAW2 PC crash when loading save game

I have an old copy of GRAW 2 that I've been trying to get working for the last while. I do have one mod installed (Brezzie's weapon pack), but my issues seem to occur regardless of whether I use the mod or not, so I don't think it's the issue. I am running the game in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode, as well as running as admin, and I can start a new campaign fine. I'm able to pick my loadout and enter the mission. However, after I save and exit, when I boot up the game again and try to load the save, I get a crash after ~20 seconds on a loading screen. Here is the error message I'm given.

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

Unhandled exception - -529697949

C STACK:
    KERNELBASE (???) : RaiseException
    graw2 (???) : ???
    PhysXCore (???) : NfCreateCoreSDK
    ntdll (???) : RtlQueryPerformanceCounter
    ntdll (???) : ZwQueryInformationThread
    PhysXCore (???) : AgPmEventLoggingEnabled
    ntdll (???) : ZwQueryInformationThread
    PhysXCore (???) : AgPmEventLoggingEnabled
    PhysXCore (???) : NpCreatePhysicsSDK

Renderer: threaded
    Physics : threaded

I'm aware this is an old game with no support, but If someone has any ideas on how to fix this issue I'd really appreciate it.

To elaborate, I'm on GRAW2 version 1.05, I've tried it with no compatibility mode, in XP SP3 compatibility mode, etc. Still no dice.

SO I managed to fix it by downloading the PhysX legacy drivers. (https://www.nvidia.com/content/Drive...=us&type=Other

Again, this is an old game with little to no support, so if anyone else happens to have this issue I hope this helps.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Zabargad,

I'm happy to see you were able to resolve this issue!