Changing bikes in editor crash

Over the last couple weeks or so, changing bikes withing the editor is causing a crash. This is not random because I have repeated this at least a dozen times and while editing different track. However, it's doesn't always happen the first time but never takes more than 3 or 4 changes to happen. Also, it doesn't seem to matter which bike or how many different bikes I swap between. I've had it happen switching back and forth between mantis and helium, and switching from mantis to Turtle to King Crab. I don't think it's ever taken more than 4 changes for the crash (CTD) and it does happen every time.
    Also, doesn't seem to matter if I'm online or offline.
    That's all the details I can think of... Hope this helps find the issue.
    I did send an automated bug/crash report the first time.
    Good luck with it.

I also have this happen on xbox !

Interesting. That helps a little I think. Curious if it happens to anyone on PlayStation or Nintendo (that would eliminate a Microsoft issue)
    I have a feeling it could have to do with verification of purchased bikes but that seems quite unlikely as in the editor the bikes are all accessible.
    Though the Tandem and King Crab seem to nearly always crash it, yet just switching back and forth from Helium to Mantis and back has caused it several times too.

Four weeks have passed now and while I check these forums nearly every day, I find it unusual that it always takes this long to hear back from the creators of these forums.
    I'll say this again. I really do love this game but can't help wonder why it always takes nearly a month (or more) to hear back from someone at RedLynx or Ubisoft. If I can read every post made in the forums every day, I see no reason someone paid to do it can't. (Takes me 10 minutes at most)
    This is the best way in my opinion to chase away dedicated players.

Oops!
    My mistake.
    It hasn't been 4 weeks it's been 40 days and still nothing from Player Support.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there MadMotoMan!

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Please note that we're unable to offer a live service in the forums. Our team aims to respond as soon as they're able to, but this can take longer when contact volumes are high within the forums. If you'd like to reach an member of the support team quicker, I would recommend starting a live chat.

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering a crash when changing bikes in the Editor. Thanks for letting us know how you've been able to reproduce the issue, as well as what troubleshooting steps you've tried.

If you haven't already, can you please try the rest of these troubleshooting steps. In particular, I would recommend disabling any background applications, as these can interfere with game files and cause crashes.

If the issue persists, I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your system files. You can reach our support teams here:
    - Via the Ubisoft Support website
    - Starting a Live chat (Please check your regional opening times!)
    - Twitter and Facebook

When opening a support ticket, please can you include a copy of your MSinfo and a DxDiag. These will be needed for further investigation.

Additionally, if you'd be able to include a video that shows the crash happening in-game, this will be helpful for our team.

Thanks!

Thank you for responding.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    You're welcome, MadMotoMan!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out

I haven't really been playing much lately but loaded the editor yesterday and switched from Mantis to King Crab, tested the track a bit, switched back to mantis, tested a bit more, switched back to KC and the game crashed to desktop (while loading the KC for the second time). This seems to be the regular cause of those crashes. Other people have told me this has happened to them as well so it's not isolated to my PC.

FYI - I don't mean to sound rude or angry though it may sound like I am here...
    I'm not looking for and instant or live response. Not even expecting a response in a day or two, but 40 days did seem a bit excessive to me and even two weeks seem like it's too long for most payers to wait.

I don't plan to open a support ticket.
    Don't plan to open a live chat.
    I don't use facebook or twitter.
    I'm not going to upload a video or screenshot as there is nothing it will show that I haven't already described.
    I have very limited free time at the moment and don't want to spend it chasing down an issue I can avoid but just not switching bikes in the editor. That said I'd like to share what I can and do think it's an issues that needs fixed.
    I do this more for the development team and other player than for myself.

A bit more info:
    I often (not always) use the editor in offline mode (I prefer not to be online if I don't have to be)
    I often have "Real Player" running in the background playing music, but this has no affects on the rest of the game for me, nor does it cause lags or crash when switching other base game bikes.
    I usually run my game after a system reboot to keep the ram as clear as possible.
    I have no lag or "mini freezes" when offline, and only get the micro freeze (lag spikes) when online (like everyone else does)
    My system is a bit older but still should be fine...

System Specs:
    CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
    GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
    Ram: 32GB DDR3 HyperX Blue

Also, I can add that this only started happening after purchasing the King Crab bike.
    Good luck with it.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us, MadMotoMan.

I will forward the information you have provided to the team for investigation.