🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Hey devs if you actually read these from your fans then repsond

It has been far too long without any sort of update from the devs besides the once every year response from them "we are currently working on it" or "it has a new vision" maybe they could show us a video, maybe release a beta, or maybe just maybe actually share some info on the development of how it is going or the progress they have made. It kind of feels like slap in the face to the fans who have been waiting patiently for anything on this game. Again like the title says, devs feel free to respond and actually give some info on the game's progress, don't just respond with "we are working really hard on it"
     1 people found this helpful

Aparently they are going to show us something in 2021 according to their letter about no being present in Ubisoft Foward 2020 but i totaly agree with you
     2 people found this helpful

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    They are afraid that if they show us something, and we dislike it- we will leave for ever. The people who are waiting like me, wont tolerate another F up. They know this. We wont see anything until they are 150% sure we will like it

So it must be good- or they will loose billions they spent making it

i hope they show us something soon it has been 4 years and we have not had anything else from them

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post
    They are afraid that if they show us something, and we dislike it- we will leave for ever. The people who are waiting like me, wont tolerate another F up. They know this. We wont see anything until they are 150% sure we will like it

i hope its good but i am losing faith in UbiSoft, first this game gets a reboot and they say they got their ideas from fortnite and that alone scares me, now riders republic was delayed and they wont give any information about it.

The release says 2021 march so this month they have to at least show us

Originally Posted by ballon009 Go to original post

Billions? Doubt it’s that much just assuming it’s autocorrect messing up.

It’s very possible they may decide to just cut their losses and move on.

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Well ruthless it may not be billions but it is up there. Ubisoft singapore has 350 employees. Even if we say they are paid minimum wage, which is not true since many are paid bellow and many are paid above, so on average due to mean bell-curve equalization we can say its evens out. [YES SINGAPORE DOES NOT HAVE MINIMUM WAGE- BUT BY LAWS OF THE CANADIAN TRADE COMMISSION UBISOFT MUST STILL PAY MINIUMUM WAGES OR THEY BREAK TRADE LAWS]

As such, we can assume Singaporeans are paid roughly their equivalent of our 15$ hour. If they live on 1300$ a month, we can reverse that.

Googling it, statistics show they get somewhere close to 10$ a hour- so i am not far off.

If we now count: 10$ a hour * 350 * 8760 [hours a year] * 5[years in production] we get 153, 300,000$ or roughly $. SO yes ruth not billions but still a **** lot of money

Don't forget the marketing from a few years ago.. wasn't that cheap either I guess

Think your math is a little off there bud, I doubt each person worked 168 hours per week. Lets say 38 hours x $10.00ph x 52 weeks per year x 350 people x 5 years = $34,580,000. Although I doubt they are full time and getting paid for holidays.