🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Skull & bones forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Title

In the Poll Get the Game Skulls&Bones the last comment is if i am not wrong froom a ubi worker if it is then it probably means that they are here and read the posts and if this is also true then why the hell did you remain sillent for a year

ballon009's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ptgate Go to original post
    In the Poll Get the Game Skulls&Bones the last comment is if i am not wrong froom a ubi worker if it is then it probably means that they are here and read the posts and if this is also true then why the hell did you remain sillent for a year
    I know they read them because veldrome and the keepers on discord communicate directly to them. They are quite as they are deadly afraid of ubisoft punishing them for speaking. They will sit there in pure ignorance. But your right- we had that ubisoft guy come here and comment last week. So we know they read it. But like said in the other post- if they show us anything, and we dont like it- we will prob leave, they fear that

I have even direct messaged him-asking him to show up more, i know he read it, but has not replied. Backing what i say

The Discord part i didn't know but my that is my fault as i am in the S&B discord but i am just not a discord guy.
    But Ubi in my opinion is quite idiot if they are afraid that we don't like then it should be obvious to ask us what we want but noooooo guess is better to shoot in the dark