🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Cloud save is not fixed.The effort to provide that much information ended in vain.Only discouragement and disappointment.
    The problem of cloud save is left unsolved as it is.Tired of support that keeps ignoring problems.
     1 people found this helpful

Hoo boy, a patch that fixes alot of things, but not the things most people have been reporting and complaining about. Good job everyone

now i play on pc.and was looking forward for the patch.and must wait to friday.becuse is delay..like you guys say **** pc...

on ps4 was not started yet. what happen?

Ainda não é possível jogar o modo online!

Online mode is not available yet! PS5

I had this issue as well and I asked support, they provided me with a functional solution which is:
    - Turning your PS5 off (no rest mode)
    - Launching Legion on your PS4, re-uploading save to cloud
    - Turning off your PS4 (again, no rest mode)
    - Turning on your PS5, launching Legion and successfully downloading the save data

Nothing has been fixed.Disappointed.

Has anyone went online yet...I didn't get the update on ps5 yet...What time is the release in Central Standard time?

Still nothing regarding the broken trophies...

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by mjrmontgomery Go to original post
    Has anyone went online yet...I didn't get the update on ps5 yet...What time is the release in Central Standard time?
    Could you please check, if restarting your console and manually checking for an update changes anything for you? I would appreciate that a lot!
     2 people found this helpful