Splinter Cell - Bring back daily/weekly chalenges

Dear Ubisoft.
    Please bring back challenges in SC - Blacklist challenges, so I can complete this game.
    Thank You.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I appreciate your enthusiasm for these challenges, however there are no updates regarding restoration of these. I will pass your feedback along to the developers, and hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Given this is on sale, and Ubisofts decent record for supporting older games it would be amazing if they could update this.

The systems must still be in place to set up daily challenges? The leaderboards and everything else is, including MP and ranks, so it still has backend resource.

Even if its the same daily challenge/weekly challenge that just loops so completionists can achieve 100%

I doubt it would take long at all to set up and would be appreciated by many!

Edit: in fact, Ubi do have the ability to do this, as there was a spate of people getting this achievement just after the X enhanced patch

Fraeulein's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey, the Daily Challenge, Weekly Challenge and the meta-game “Gone Dark” reappeared today. I am playing on Xbox console. Do not know if it is different for other systems though.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thanks for the update, Fraeulein.

Daily challenges have disappeared again

Originally Posted by Ubi-Spud Go to original post
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

I appreciate your enthusiasm for these challenges, however there are no updates regarding restoration of these. I will pass your feedback along to the developers, and hope you continue to enjoy the game!
    Hi,
    Daily challenges have disappeared again, this time for the ps3. Please could you ask the devs to fix this?

Thanks,
    No1legofan

I'm having the same issue on Xbox

Originally Posted by no1legofan Go to original post
    Hi,
    Daily challenges have disappeared again, this time for the ps3. Please could you ask the devs to fix this?

Thanks,
    No1legofan
    The Weekly Challenge appeared for me (again), but no Daily Challenges have appeared at all since I bought it on the last sale.

The achievement/trophy for the Daily Challenge is called "Officer of the Day".

I would love for this achievement/trophy to be unlockable again.

I looked on TrueAchievements.com and the last person to unlock this achievement while online on Xbox (legit) was on about October 11/12.

So it actually was doable a few weeks ago. Any chance we can get it back?

Please bring back the ability to unlock this achievement/trophy for Xbox/PlayStation again.Thank you Ubisoft!

no sign of the dailys coming back yet, but i got in contact with ubisoft customer support and was part of a live chat, the guy was pretty helpful and said he'd pass it onto the server team, and to check regularly, hopefully it gets fix, if anyone else is having this issue, contact ubisoft customer support and do a live chat, maybe with enough pressure they will sort it out.

quick update for everyone who need the daily and weekly challenges, they are official back on xbox 360 and ps3 as of today, a massive thank you to the ubisoft team for taking my and others request seriously for such a old game, i'm honestly surprised they cared but, ah well, where there is a will there is a way, get them whilst you can, and for people in the future, take this advice, dont give up, and when speaking to people from support treat them nicely and like people and you will get results.