Shugoki DE Nerf

Ok guys, we all know how crappy it is when you’re constantly getting DE spammed by a shugoki and trust me, I’ve been playing for a while so I know when to dodge, however, the problem is that if you’re gonna make shugoki pause your revenge and stamina during DE then you should atleast make it where we get our stamina back like y’all did with centurion. It only makes sense. No way a fully built hyper armor tank should be able to keep on DE you and your stamina never goes up, just pauses. Maybe even make it where you can hit him and it stops him from doing it or make the hyper armor cost stamina every time

Originally Posted by Ruined4honorsmh Go to original post
    Ok guys, we all know how crappy it is when you’re constantly getting DE spammed by a shugoki and trust me, I’ve been playing for a while so I know when to dodge, however, the problem is that if you’re gonna make shugoki pause your revenge and stamina during DE then you should atleast make it where we get our stamina back like y’all did with centurion. It only makes sense. No way a fully built hyper armor tank should be able to keep on DE you and your stamina never goes up, just pauses. Maybe even make it where you can hit him and it stops him from doing it or make the hyper armor cost stamina every time
    I was thinking it should take massive stamina like zone so you can't do it over and over without exhausting yourself.

This has been a huge problem ever since they made the change.

Its even worse for heroes with low mobility laterally like the aramusha. Its extremely annoying.
    They need to do a rework on Shukogi to bring him down a notch. Not with his overall movesets, but with his hyper armor TIMING, and with his hug... its literally the most annoying thing in the world to deal with. In the past year I think I have won maybe 2 1v1 against a shukogi in duels and in dominion. Just 2 that I can think of, and its because they are not punished at all for missing strikes, or spamming hugs.

Gaser.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Lets just nerf the most predictable, slowst, worst tracking and highly punishable mix up in the game.

Sure sounds like great idea...

DFQN1's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm a Shugoki main and I agree, getting hit by a DE over and over again can be frustrating, but it's a high risk, low reward attack. So if you're guessing wrong, you'll get hit by it, obviously. But that's nothing new. Every 50/50 in the game works like this. So guess right and Shugoki gets punished hard, guess wrong and you'll get punished.
     1 people found this helpful