New weapons and more enemies

Lacks a pkm machine gun and more enemies in hope county, to make it more fun and cool

Game is done and they have long since moved on to the next FC. While more guns would always be nice, don't hold your breath. As far as enemies....if you are talking types of enemies, then yes, but don't hold breath, if you are talking total numbers of spawns and such, no but again don't hold your breath.

Post any wants about games in FC6 forum, as that game is under development and you may get what you want in there, because nothing will be changed in FC5 or FC:NewDawn.
     1 people found this helpful

why they no longer make updates in far cry 5? not because of a problem?

They don't update it anymore because it is 3 years old, and unless it is a service style game, such as Wildlands or Division, then 6 months to one year is typically the length of time a game is supported. They have since released FarCry New Dawn and are currently working on FarCry 6, which was slated to release late 2020 before being delayed until late 2021.

so when the far cry 6 ends what will they do? Far cry things will improve again? I am worried that I have errors

When FC6 ends, then the next FC will be created and the cycle continues....any errors or issues you have with this game from end of support(last patch released 2.5 years ago) will forever be in the game, and you have 2 choices, deal with them to play the game, or play another game that you feel doesn't have errors.....hint: Game without errors and issues, doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by modmcsupersport Go to original post
    When FC6 ends, then the next FC will be created and the cycle continues....any errors or issues you have with this game from end of support(last patch released 2.5 years ago) will forever be in the game, and you have 2 choices, deal with them to play the game, or play another game that you feel doesn't have errors.....hint: Game without errors and issues, doesn't exist.
    What a difficult decision, but I will wait for far cry 6 to arrive and when the cycle ends, I will only play all the far cry, no matter that I have errors, I just like far cry so much that I do not want to leave it