Sircowdog1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LurchUSA Go to original post
    Did you really expect anything else?

That's....LITERALLY what "as expected" meant. o_O
     1 people found this helpful

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    I doubt it's division 3 is being made when they are going to make and release other 2 long running games, the avatar one and start developtment star wars one. How division 3 seems like a complete waste of resource and manpower.

But the actual topic, they better polish the **** out of every goddanm update in between the new game mode and now because re-runs are of no interest to me, unless you actually make OD gear set a ******g functional gear set instead of POS
    Depends what you build and what weapons you use the set can be effective at times.

1 x Vile mask
    4 x OD
    1 piece with either Trauma if chest or Creeping death or wicked if back pack.
    1 x Stinger Hive
    1 x Pestilence and 1 x Carnage/perfect sadist. (Dual LMG)

The complete build actually works rather well.

But it all depends what you want to build Od around or for.

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Peppyevilelmo Go to original post
    This is why I'm kinda annoyed at the higher ups now. It's seems to me that they will be crunched out wich will probably not be fun for development. Season 3 should have been in works the whole time, but what do I know. Glad for what we are getting, just don't like the idea that is all a last minute plan to squeeze us for money. Kinda wondering if will get axed though.
    Not sure if I can say things will be crunched, given the "late 2021" aspect. Honestly, I think it highlights just how much time things take to make.

Though, given that amount of time, we could get an impromptu expansion come late Summer, mid Fall.

This is exactly why PvP and game modes such as survival from TD1 shouldn't have been abandoned.

Longevity without the constant need to produce content.

Sircowdog1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by QU4DM4XED Go to original post
    This is exactly why PvP and game modes such as survival from TD1 shouldn't have been abandoned.

Longevity without the constant need to produce content.
    100% agreed. Especially with something like Survival, where each season could add a new twist to the game mode, along with cosmetics tied to that season exactly like Path of Exile does.

image this:

Season 1 Survival/PVP: Base game Mode, normal rules. Associated cosmetics for various achievements(no deaths, 1st place, top score, longest survivor, etc).
    Season 2 Survival/PVP: Base game Mode + Special rules(Golden Bullet) + new challenges/achievements/cosmetics
    Season 3 Survival/PVP: Base game Mode + Special rules(Random Directives each day) same as above.
    Season 4 Survival/PVP: Base game Mode + Special rules(1 free self rez per game)

Etc, etc, etc.

Basically the ability to keep using old game modes while keeping things fresh, and players returning, with new twists every season. Why they haven't already done this is beyond me. Sustainable for players AND revenue through sale of cosmetics on top of what can be earned by playing. With very little developer time investment.

Instead they just threw the game in the garbage? It makes no sense.

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    Survival just about the worst thing iv'e ever played.

Both P v P wise and P v E wise. Played both sides once never touched it again

Basically a 1 to 2 hour run to the DZ and thats it. nothing special or interesting about it.

It should have never had a timer.(disease count down)

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Jeez 7mths time, just aswell i'm having a blast with my son on Diablo 3

Battlefield 6 coming...

season 2 was a repeat of season 1

dumping it in another zone and changing the avatars, didnt make it any less repetitive.. welcome to the season of summits