HIT sounds

I'm so thankful that in Breakpoint when we disable the Detection Gauge in Interface Settings the sound goes away too, which was not the case in WL.
    But when I disable "Hit Marker" I still hear when the enemy is being hit, doesn't matter if it's right in front of me or 300m away.
    There's a reason why I disabled the Hit Marker, it's because I wanted to use my eyes to confirm enemy neutralization. But now I realized that I'm addicted to the sound, specially headshots, for when I hear that sound I don't wait to confirm if the enemy is moving or not anymore, I just move on.
    It would be very nice if that HUD setting could affect the sound too, thank you!

Yep we definitely need an option to turn this off. Forum has been asking since WL launched. You can turn this down by turning down the interface sounds I think it is but this also turns down the clicks when changing fire mode.

Originally Posted by martbloke88 Go to original post
    Yep we definitely need an option to turn this off. Forum has been asking since WL launched. You can turn this down by turning down the interface sounds I think it is but this also turns down the clicks when changing fire mode.
    Wow, I had no idea, totally going to try this, I don't change fire mode, and for the grenade launcher I use the Cross-hairs. Thanks!

Originally Posted by martbloke88 Go to original post
    You can turn this down by turning down the interface sounds
    Works marvelously! I think my game cannot get anymore immersive than that! Thanks bro