Just came back to the game today after not playing for awhile and yeah there's stuttering that doesn't seem to correlate with the graphics option.

From what I get it's absolutely the DRM. Mafia 1 remake had removed Denuvo and it now plays fantastic. Must be the same thing.

At least create a policy where you remove Denuvo after like a year. You'll get your sales and then we'll finally be able to play the game as it should a bit later. Not the best, but come on almost all your games have issues.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello a55p2,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

In this case, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:
    It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and feedback with us. I understand that some of you are frustrated by the response you have received regarding this stuttering issue in "Immortals Fenyx Rising." We ask that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive (be it positive or negative), as this ensures that everyone can enjoy and benefit from these forums. Please note that any posts that violate our forum rules may be deleted and can result in further sanctions being placed. You can view our forum rules regarding posting behaviour here.

As shared by my colleagues earlier in the thread, the development team have confirmed that they have been unable to reproduce this issue during testing. You can read their full statement below:

I know that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this decision. Please be assured that we have forwarded your feedback following this decision to the dedicated teams for further consideration. Any future updates for "Immortals Fenyx Rising" will be shared within the General Discussion forums, so I recommend checking out these forums for more information.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Don't say thanks because no one's pleased with the solution you provided to the stuttering issues. It took you a ludicrous amount of time like 5 months to reply with an unbelievable "we cannot see what you all see", when you purchase the game the payment must be completed fully and immediately before downloading... and then it takes you "professional developers" 5 months to power on a PC and run the game when there's an issue... yeah. Can you post details about the PC hardware used to test the game? Can you show proof of DRM being actually enabled while the game runs stuttering free? Maybe a video? Perhaps DXDiag and MSINFO (sorry this is hilarious)?

So you've decided you're going to censor my thoughts on this matter? I've been on point since day one, it's a draconian and lazy DRM implementation that you're hiding, with a generic answer that was always going to be "we cannot reproduce the issue". The patch prior to the current one had an older version of Denuvo and Ubisoft in-house DRM on top of it wasn't causing the stuttering issues, after the implementation of newer Denuvo the problems came back, is that so difficult for you to see? Why don't you give your customers an option to revert the changes made in the latest patch? Aren't we the owners of what we paid for anymore?

Also, before you ban me... you're not even going to ask me about DXDiag and MSINFO? 😅😅😅

It's priceless how you Ubisoft so-called professionals are dealing with this, consider it actually luck that the game is not an established franchise ... the media would be all over your lies and gaslighting attempts, you would have been exposed.

You guys lack the most basic human empathy, you took our hard earned money and run, deciding that your paying customers deserve 5 months of waiting to serve them lies and utter nonsense.

Consumer response to this "solution" you provided should be to never buy whatever anyone in the credits is working or will work in the future.

Uninstalling your game and contacting Ubisoft and consumer protection services to make sure they know you're lying and gaslighting your customers making them believe that there's something wrong with their hardware, which is not the case.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Lince_SPAIN Go to original post
    Don't say thanks because no one's pleased with the solution you provided to the stuttering issues. It took you a ludicrous amount of time like 5 months to reply with an unbelievable "we cannot see what you all see", when you purchase the game the payment must be completed fully and immediately before downloading... and then it takes you "professional developers" 5 months to power on a PC and run the game when there's an issue... yeah. Can you post details about the PC hardware used to test the game? Can you show proof of DRM being actually enabled while the game runs stuttering free? Maybe a video? Perhaps DXDiag and MSINFO (sorry this is hilarious)?

So you've decided you're going to censor my thoughts on this matter? I've been on point since day one, it's a draconian and lazy DRM implementation that you're hiding, with a generic answer that was always going to be "we cannot reproduce the issue". The patch prior to the current one had an older version of Denuvo and Ubisoft in-house DRM on top of it wasn't causing the stuttering issues, after the implementation of newer Denuvo the problems came back, is that so difficult for you to see? Why don't you give your customers an option to revert the changes made in the latest patch? Aren't we the owners of what we paid for anymore?

Also, before you ban me... you're not even going to ask me about DXDiag and MSINFO? ������

It's priceless how you Ubisoft so-called professionals are dealing with this, consider it actually luck that the game is not an established franchise ... the media would be all over your lies and gaslighting attempts, you would have been exposed.

You guys lack the most basic human empathy, you took our hard earned money and run, deciding that your paying customers deserve 5 months of waiting to serve them lies and utter nonsense.

Consumer response to this "solution" you provided should be to never buy whatever anyone in the credits is working or will work in the future.

Uninstalling your game and contacting Ubisoft and consumer protection services to make sure they know you're lying and gaslighting your customers making them believe that there's something wrong with their hardware, which is not the case.
    Hello Lince_SPAIN

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, sorry you're dissatisfied with how this issue has been addressed.

We are Ubisoft Support agents rather than development team members, so we don't have the full details of investigations available to us, this includes specifics such as exact hardware and testing environments being used.

When it comes to reports of crashing / stuttering / performance drops, we will ask players for their system files to allow us to collect information on player's setups and provide them to the team. For them, this is information which can help lead them to potential causes of these issues, such as hardware components, software conflicts, driver versions, etc.

And with any report there is also never a guarantee that the team will encounter the same thing, so information from the player's encountering the issue are all the more important.

Please understand we ask the questions and for the information we do to allow us to get issues passed onto the team to be addressed so we can get you back up and running. That's assuming that it isn't something we as the Support Team cannot resolve before this as we also take care to evaluate your files and rule out any other potential causes.

We appreciate that this is frustrating, not being able to enjoy a game you've paid for as you'd hoped and are with you in wanting you to get this resolved so appreciate players taking the time to work with us and give the suggestions we offer a try.

Thank you.

Still havnt played the game since it was wrecked with the current patch.infact ive uninstalled it.im thouroughly disappointed with the way this is being handled,i wont be buying any more of your products and further more i wont be recommending your products to anyone else.Ideally,id like my money back.this game cost me over £30.

Thank you for the message above, in 6 months no one cared to reply to any of my concerns. On the other hand, when I purchased products at Ubisoft store (Uplay) the payment needed to be immediately and fully completed.

Unfortunately, my disappointment in Ubisoft can only be repaired through actions... and no action whatsoever has been taken to restore the functionality of the product I paid 100 dollars for (game and all additional content).

There's a fact here: the software was working in perfect condition and without a warning Ubisoft patched it while causing all the issues discussed in this thread.

1- give your customers an option to undo the changes made by the patch.

2- if 1 isn't an option, then proceed to refund my money in full and immediately, the same way I paid for this product when I used to trust in Ubisoft.

In any case, I'm so disappointed by the way the Immortals Fenyx Rising developers are treating their customers that I won't buy anything they put in the market in the future, extending that to any Ubisoft game since the executives don't seem too fazed by the complete lack of human empathy going on in here. I'm sharing this negative experience with everyone I can through all social media platforms and other websites discussing/selling Ubisoft products.

--> 6 months wait and they finally come with a "we can't no see what you all guys can see" one liner reply, no hardware details provided, no software details whatsoever, there's no testing environment discussion. Is this intentional so users here believe their computers are malfunctioning? To me it seems like they never took the time to test the game, just placing newest Denuvo in there and running.

I'm physically contacting customer support in order to get my money back since the game is unplayable with the unbelievable pauses every time you perform common actions like jumping or crouching, this never happened before the latest patch... were our computers fine then and suddenly they're all trash? I'm showing screenshots of every comment here detailing the complete disregard that the Immortals Fenyx Rising developers have for their customers, if my money is not in my account in due time I will explore every avenue available by the European Union office for protection of customer rights.

I'm tired of companies lying and gaslighting their customers once they got their money.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, thanks for sharing your concerns about certain micro stutters you have experienced whilst playing the game on PC and performing certain actions in the game, such as crouching or flying, when these FPS stutters can occur.

Should wish to ask for a refund for any of our games, you are welcome to use our automatic refund tool on the Ubisoft Store here > https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000062176

You can also contact us via our support ticket system for refund requests or troubleshooting for various issues. I did not find any previous troubleshooting cases for this issue, for anyone that has commented on this thread in the past 3 weeks. If you would prefer to make a support ticket with us, you can do so over this link >
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

As mentioned by other agents in this thread, after our Immortals team investigated this issue when it was brought to our attention previously, our developers were unable to pursue a fix due to difficulties in replication on testing hardware, as well as a comparatively low impact on gameplay progress itself.

Your developers can't reproduce the issue because they have developer denuvo-free version of the game. They should try to reproduce it on the retail version with denuvo enabled. This was already mentions here, but you are not listening.

I ordered this game when it was released.along time ago.Your refund support link states refund is only available providing it is within 14days of purchase.Unbelieveable.

Can we refund this game because of this issue? I have bought it a long time ago but can not play because of this issue!
    So, provide us with info how to do a special refund, for people that payed for this game at release and then they destroyed this game with latest patch.