🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member

Itīs time to do something about cheats on PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x7zrtnnLEs

even havok got cheated, pretty obvious, I lost against these types and I was Thinking Im ****.

These ***** are the reason I bought my 144 1 ms monitor, and now my suspicions became real.

These shameless trash need to be thrown out of our game,.

Perfect timing every time and being low rep? really?
    **** at offense not knowing what to do after a perfect parry as the stupid trash cheater kensei?
    always knowing the direction of your lights after feints and parrying them?
    never get caught with a bash? jesus no human can do that every single time.
     4 people found this helpful

Hi mayan,

thx for your tread about PC FH cheaters. I feel you and yes, it is out of controll at the momend and i have no idea why ubi did not enough about it. You can report ingame... or you can send a ticket with vids to the support... nothing rly happend. For Honor PC has a big cheater problem at the momend. Also we get absl. no infoormations about cheaters, bots ect .... example: if the devs have make a banwave ect....thats sad. I have also seen last times many cheaters too, cause on myself it was happend too. By the way: itīs not only on ranked... on Dominion and Breach too. With autoparry scipts, dodge, deflects, auto guardbreak ect. Also i will send a Ticket with that cheater webside to the Support and i hope they do finally something on FH PC.

Maybe a mod or Devs can say something about it?

Greetings and sry for my bad english grammatic
    Im german
     1 people found this helpful

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    yes I did the same a year ago, I detected another site with for honor hacks, send a message to the comunity managers, I hope they do something, because in console only once this happened, with a third party software in year and a half, but in PC my god, and in only 3 months , because this is my time in this platform, at least 15 times I encountered this hacks.so frustrating.

Originally Posted by MayanKingGaming Go to original post
    yes I did the same a year ago, I detected another site with for honor hacks, send a message to the comunity managers, I hope they do something, because in console only once this happened, with a third party software in year and a half, but in PC my god, and in only 3 months , because this is my time in this platform, at least 15 times I encountered this hacks.so frustrating.
    well i have send a ticket with the cheater sides to the support now and i hope something happend very fast now. Because itīs crazy and out of controll on PC. Again thx for your tread and yeah im sry i feel you

so even havok the legend can be cheated like that, the other time a warmonger with zero reps just did a 3-0 over me parrying everything. I should have him reported .

I took a look on that video and that Gryphon does not have a good skills. The Warden was low REP but it does not mean that he should be unskilled. I do not think the Warden used some cheats because he dodged Gryphons unblockables. He parried a lights which comes from neutral without feints. Also he interrupted many of his charges and performed a few shoulder bash -> GB which is not easy to do. The Warden also got hit and did not change his target indicator.... no I do not think the Warden used a cheats. The Gryphon needs to improve before complain.

The Conq is the same. Forward dash into shield bash is well known and the Kensei did many side dodges in a fight so I do not see a problem in here. Every "little skilled" Kensey will wait with dodge attack before an enemy throws an attack. The Conq was caught several times. From my point of view - weak Conq.

Originally Posted by FAT_GUTS Go to original post
    I took a look on that video and that Gryphon does not have a good skills. The Warden was low REP but it does not mean that he should be unskilled. I do not think the Warden used some cheats because he dodged Gryphons unblockables. He parried a lights which comes from neutral without feints. Also he interrupted many of his charges and performed a few shoulder bash -> GB which is not easy to do. The Warden also got hit and did not change his target indicator.... no I do not think the Warden used a cheats. The Gryphon needs to improve before complain.

The Conq is the same. Forward dash into shield bash is well known and the Kensei did many side dodges in a fight so I do not see a problem in here. Every "little skilled" Kensey will wait with dodge attack before an enemy throws an attack. The Conq was caught several times. From my point of view - weak Conq.
    no no no.... ( and trust me everyone can see it easy that the opponend cheat in that vid ). That are not human reactions, sry and pls look the vid again and analyze that, also hear what the creater was say. This itīs not bronze league and has nothing to do with how good the conq is or not. Itīs diamond...and look on the opp rep too (rep 2 wtf )... Also the cheater sides... and this ppl selling cheats for money and stuff like that. Thats not ok and must be banned cause scipters and botters are out of controll at the momend on PC.

Where did you see "this ppl selling cheats for money"?

I do not see nothing special at Warden. Also that Gryphon dodged his shoulder bashes - does it mean he is also cheater? I am diamond 1 too because the game kicked me a few times during a fight. Rep 2 can mean he has more accounts etc... Dunno.

Yesterday I dodged all shield bashes from Rep70 Conq. Does it mean I am also cheater? That Warden did it same like me - always perform strafe move and just push space to dodge. Pushing one button is faster than two. I think the prediction is 50% here. The Warder was also bad blocker - got many hits. Every day I meet players which can block 99% of attacks (most of them are Conqs or BPs) and they are much better than this Warden. That is my own point of view...

Well they are cheater sides in the Internet @ FAT_GUTS ( I will not telling you or other ppl here in this forum wich sides that are ) and i have write a Ticket with screens, links ect. about it and i got an answer now from the UBI custumer Support: Here is it

Hello PNG-1982-60Hz,

Welcome to Ubisoft Customer Service and thank you for contacting us with your inquiry.

I would like to thank you for helping us take action against cheaters and ensure a better gaming experience. We always strive to ensure a better gaming experience for our players. That is why we must not tolerate cheats and must take strict action against them. We appreciate your help in this campaign and we will refer your case to the For Honor team. Due to Ubisoft's policies, we at Ubisoft Customer Service are unable to share the result of this investigation.

If you have any further questions or something is unclear, feel free to contact us again.

With best regards
    Ubi Westcliff
    Ubisoft support

Last thing i can say is: First thx for thE Ticketanswer and i told you @Mayan: thx for your Tread too, cause im finally not the only one and i hope rly For Honor on PC will be a better experience in the future.

Greetings
     2 people found this helpful

Shameful from both the hackers aswell as ubisoft!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►