Wild east black screen

As soon as I reach 600 metres the wild east produces a level with a black screen and I can't progress, played 3 separate slots, one got to 54 adventures before it happened, one to 48 and the most recent in the 30s. Pretty annoying having to start all over again

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Hopeboonx,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem with Rayman Adventures. Can you confirm which device you play the game on?

I'm having the same problem as well (btw I play on Android).

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there adventure_ray! Welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a black screen when playing through Wild East. If you haven't already, please could you try these basic troubleshooting steps.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update this thread.

Thanks!

When I playing Rayman adventures and in adventure 69 I play level 3 it shows the black screen and it in wild east and I played it on Android

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Davidortiz18!
    Can you go through the steps in this link and let us know if you still experience this.

Black screen in wild wild West

Same problem on 3 different phones. Playing on Huawei P10, latest Android, black screen on entering Wild wild West, no way to continue, have to uninstall & reinstall and it happens the very next time I go in wild West. Very annoying.