Global Event Leaderboard Rewards

The last Global Event (Onslaught) that ended March 1 has not given the Cache Rewards. The leaderboards for the event have not updated or refreshed since Xbox Live went down on February 24th. I have chatted with people that play on Playstation and they are having the same problem.

Same here on Xbox 1 .. also DZ Leaderboards not resetting and no Cache Rewards

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks, sorry to hear this!

Could you provide a screenshot showing that the leaderboard have not reset? I'll then be able to compile these into a report for the developers.

I have pics on my phone, I have submitted trouble tickets, I cannot figure out how to get the pics on this comment

If you message me on Xbox GrimReaper3595 I can send pics through Xbox app

Global event leader board rewards

Its now 9 hours until the next GE and rewards have still not been given and the leaderboard still hasn't been updated. How can this issue be resolved?

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Apologies for our delayed response.

Is this still occurring? If so, please try providing the requested screenshots, as this can help us to look into this.

Rewards from GE & leader board

Hi i played hard and long on last GE . I wasn't showing up on the boards and also didn't get rewarded at the end I have screen shoots of the time and of doing all 15 events.HearycNZ

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Hearyc! Welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your rewards from the last Global Event. I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at this. You can reach our support teams here:
    - Via the Ubisoft Support website
    - Starting a Live chat (Please check your regional opening times!)
    - Twitter and Facebook

When opening a support ticket, please include the screenshots you've collected as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks!