🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Error: Granite-2000000

Hello there ! I purchased the game, a long time ago, and even played it through , but i've never been able to access the expeditions gamemode properly , and at first , it didn't bother me, because the first time I played , it was not long after the launch of the game, so I thought , that I'll leave it at that, and this problem will probably solve itself. So recently I wanted to replay the game, and see, if the problem was fixed, but sadly it isn't. At first, it only came after I finished the very first expedition, on the lowest difficulty level(because I couldn't progress further) , and when the rescue chopper came, I boarded it ,and as it was leaving , I got a crash message , which I'll attach to the documents(this was 2 years ago, when the game launched) , and nowadays I can't even enter the first expedition map, due to the same error sadly. I hope we can do something about it, because I'd like to enjoy the whole game.
    Thank you in advance!
    Sincerely,
    Daniel

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ambrusdb!

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that you are unable to progress through expeditions. Is this happening on a fresh save or are you using a previous one?

Error: Granite-2000000

is there a fix for the "Error: Granite-2000000"?

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by someone1999999 Go to original post
    is there a fix for the "Error: Granite-2000000"?
    Hey,

Sorry to hear you have the error too. What point do you get it at?