Commissar Helmet glitched

For whatever reason, the commissar helmet’s collar is hovering above my character’s shoulders by about three or four inches, and the red balaclava inside it appears to be clipping inside my character’s neck. This also happens with the Fourth Echelon mask you unlock from the deep state adventure. It’s a bug that came into play right after the last update.

Here is a link to a screenshot of what I am talking about. The red balaclava should be covering the neck, and you can’t see it too well from here, but the collar is hovering above the character’s torso. I’d be happy to provide additional information or screenshots if it would help. It’s my favorite headgear in the game, so if there’s anything I can do to help out, I’d be happy to.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h0KEZtnhobIednv406eKyGeX8dU6lTSm/view?usp=drivesdk

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    SuperMichael7: Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Thank you for bringing this to us. Would you have any video clips showing a 360 view of your character with this helmet for our game team to check out?

Screenshots and video

Here’s a folder with a few screenshots and a video clip. Thanks for getting back to me!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WYUKSqFiEDsKieAwfHy2Hq44CdIgNuq8

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us with the images, SuperMichael7.

I'm unable to see a video in the folder.

Could you confirm it's not private?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    Thanks for getting back to us with the images, SuperMichael7.

I'm unable to see a video in the folder.

Could you confirm it's not private?
    Oh sorry about that. In true SuperMichael fashion I forgot to add it to the folder. It should be there now.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to me with the video!

I'll forward this to the team for investigation