Farcry 6 where is it?

Paid for Farcry 6. Don't have it. Can you sayFRAUD. Why charge me for it before it's available. Doesn't seem right. Now they say it may not be available till March 2022.
    You have to be kidding me. That's a long way off from Feb. 18, 2021. Someone needs to be fired over this. Probably the whole team if not the team leader. This is a Heck of a way to run a business. Just my 2 cents worth.

Don't worry, elephant-rider!
    Wait....

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    T'was you who decided to pay for a game before it was released, the blame is squarely at your own feet. Not a single Ubi employee deserves to be fired for YOUR mistake OP.
     2 people found this helpful

Hence one of the reasons you should not preorder. But also, practically EVERY modern game gets delayed, and putting Covid on top of it, they want to avoid being another Cyberpunk release disaster.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    T'was you who decided to pay for a game before it was released, the blame is squarely at your own feet. Not a single Ubi employee deserves to be fired for YOUR mistake OP.
    Crazy to actually read things like that (not your answer of course). People blaming others for preordering a game and having this game being delayed? "Why charge me for it before it s available"? Seriously? That s the very essence of preordering. Humanity is clearly taking a bad turn for quite a while now.

KrayZee_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WildCassowary Go to original post
    Crazy to actually read things like that (not your answer of course). People blaming others for preordering a game and having this game being delayed? "Why charge me for it before it s available"? Seriously? That s the very essence of preordering. Humanity is clearly taking a bad turn for quite a while now.
    What's also striking is that an account registered 15 years ago made their first post today and doesn't understand the notion why a game is delayed.

Originally Posted by KrayZee_ Go to original post
    What's also striking is that an account registered 15 years ago made their first post today and doesn't understand the notion why a game is delayed.
    Time capsule is the only possible thing. At least if we re supposed to smile of this.

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KrayZee_ Go to original post

Ha, yeah noticed that too. Strange thing to create an account so long ago and this is the first thing important enough to comment on? If not for that join date I'd have assumed OP was younger than the account itself.

You try developing a game in a pandemic!!! Zero respect for those who work to keep you entertained.

Patience is a virtue and impatience is a flaw.